Latest from mukesh ambani
Mandarin Oriental New York is an iconic luxury hotel located at 80 Columbus Circle, directly adjacent to the pristine Central Park and Columbus Circle.
Published on Jan 09, 2022 10:34 AM IST
PTI | , New Delhi
Ambani, 64, who has previously not spoken about succession plans at the country's most valuable company, said Reliance is "now in the process of effecting a momentous leadership transition."
Published on Dec 29, 2021 08:21 AM IST
Shreya Dhanwanthary remembered the time she visited Mukesh Ambani’s home Antilia for an event in honour of Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla. Here is what she said about her experience.
Updated on Dec 01, 2021 01:03 PM IST
Mukesh Ambani’s grand plan is aimed at averting pitfalls of the past
Published on Nov 28, 2021 05:45 PM IST
The announcement puts brakes on a deal that was two years in the making and underscores the pivot underway at Reliance, helmed by billionaire Mukesh Ambani, toward green energy.
Published on Nov 20, 2021 12:42 PM IST
- Mumbai railway police commissioner said that the information regarding the possible bomb attack was received on the telephone by Bandra Railway Police Station.
Published on Nov 13, 2021 09:39 PM IST
According to police, a cab driver visited Azad Maidan police station on Monday afternoon and said that two people in a WagonR car stopped near him at Killa Court and asked for the address of Antilia.
Updated on Nov 09, 2021 05:26 AM IST
HT Correspondent, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
- Reliance Retail did not disclose financial details of the transaction, but said its majority stake acquisition included buying out the 35% stake held by Everstone Capital in India's Ritika Pvt Ltd, the company that owns Ritu Kumar brands.
Published on Oct 19, 2021 07:46 PM IST
Reuters | | Posted by Sharangee Dutta, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
- A statement by the company said that its recent venture will help them explore opportunities in key green energy markets in the United States, Europe, Australia and Asia.
Published on Oct 10, 2021 07:18 PM IST
Written by Shubhangi Gupta | Edited by Poulomi Ghosh
Asia’s richest man Mukesh Ambani has joined Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in the exclusive $100 billion club as Reliance stocks skyrocketed on Friday.
Published on Oct 09, 2021 11:03 AM IST
Bloomberg | , New Delhi
In 2021, India’s top valued firm Reliance Industries’ (RIL) Chairman Ambani added $4 billion to his net worth, showed Forbes list of India’s richest for 2021.
Published on Oct 08, 2021 04:30 AM IST
Livemint | , New Delhi
- The cumulative wealth of India's richest saw a rise of 50 per cent in the year two of the pandemic, the business magazine also mentioned.
Published on Oct 07, 2021 11:09 AM IST
hindustantimes.com, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
- Reliance has invested $1 million in the new subsidiary, called Reliance International Ltd., according to the Saturday filing.
Published on Oct 02, 2021 03:52 PM IST
The International Climate Summit saw the coming together of India and Norway in forging a partnership in green hydrogen production.
Published on Sep 03, 2021 02:18 PM IST
Avik Roy, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
The company now needs approval from the DCGI to begin phase 1 trials of its vaccine candidate.
Published on Aug 27, 2021 02:41 PM IST
hindustantimes.com | Written by Karan Manral, New Delhi
- In June, Mukesh Ambani-led RIL announced an aggressive multi-billion dollar foray into clean energy solutions, which places it directly in the way of Adani’s ambitions.
Published on Aug 03, 2021 06:01 AM IST
, MumbaiKalpana Pathak
The deal with Just Dial, subject to shareholder and other approvals, will help Reliance get access to the company's massive merchant database that spans across the country.
Published on Jul 16, 2021 10:11 PM IST
Reuters | , Mumbai
"I am confident that Reliance Retail is on a hyper growth trajectory to grow at least 3x in the next 3-5 years,” Mukesh Ambani said.
Published on Jun 25, 2021 05:37 AM IST
Livemint | , New DelhiSuneera Tandon
Mukesh Ambani-owned Reliance Industries' shares declined over 2 per cent on the day of its annual general meeting on Thursday.
Published on Jun 25, 2021 05:33 AM IST
hindustantimes.com | Written by Meenakshi Ray, New Delhi
Reliance commits ₹75,000 crore to develop giga factories, futuristic technology.
Updated on Jun 25, 2021 06:22 AM IST
Livemint | , MumbaiKalpana Pathak
"An ultra-affordable 4G smartphone is essential to make India 2G-mukt," said Reliance chairman Mukesh Ambani.
Updated on Jun 25, 2021 06:07 AM IST
Livemint | , New DelhiPrasid Banerjee
- RIL chairman Mukesh Ambani said that JioPhone Next is "ultra-affordable" and packed with cutting-edge features, developed especially for the Indian market.
Published on Jun 24, 2021 03:45 PM IST
hindustantimes.com | Edited by Kunal Gaurav, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
- Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) achieved a net debt-free balance sheet much ahead of its target date of March 2021, a promise made by chairman Mukesh Ambani two years ago.
Published on Jun 24, 2021 03:34 PM IST
hindustantimes.com | Written by Deepali Sharma | Edited by Poulomi Ghosh, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
Jio Phone Next will be available in India on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi this year, Mukesh Ambani announced.
Updated on Jun 24, 2021 03:11 PM IST
hindustantimes.com | Edited by Poulomi Ghosh
At the Reliance AGM in 2019, Mukesh Ambani announced investments of about ₹3.5 lakh crore to create a digital infrastructure across India, with the largest optical fibre footprint in the country.
Published on Jun 24, 2021 09:39 AM IST
- Market experts expect updates around Reliance's first 5G phone and next-generation wireless plans, JioMart’s grocery venture with Facebook’s WhatsApp, and announcements on JioBook, a low-cost affordable laptop from Reliance Jio.
Published on Jun 24, 2021 06:05 AM IST
hindustantimes.com | Written by Susmita Pakrasi, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
Reliance AGM 2021: RIL chairman Mukesh Ambani had announced selling company’s 20% stake in the oil-to-chemicals (O2C) business, which comprises its twin oil refineries at Jamnagar in Gujarat and petrochemical assets, to Aramco during the 2019 AGM.
Published on Jun 24, 2021 05:08 AM IST
- BofA securities in a report said that it expects an update on 5g related to the Jio-Google phone. Details like its potential pricing and timeline will also be discussed at the AGM.
Published on Jun 23, 2021 04:15 PM IST
hindustantimes.com | Written by Shankhyaneel Sarkar | Edited by Avik Roy, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
“We have no option as a society, as a business, but to really adopt a sustainable business model,” the RIL chairman and managing director said at the start of the three-day Qatar Economic Forum.
Published on Jun 22, 2021 12:37 AM IST
Livemint | , MumbaiKalpana Pathak
- NIA officials said Pradeep Sharma had a role to play in the “larger conspiracy” in which 20 loose gelatin sticks were planted in a Scorpio parked outside billionaire Mukesh Ambani’s South Mumbai residence on February 25
Updated on Jun 18, 2021 04:29 AM IST
, MumbaiManish K Pathak and Charul Shah