Oct 21, 2019-Monday

select city

Metro cities - Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata

Other cities - Noida, Gurgaon, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Bhopal , Chandigarh , Dehradun, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Ranchi

Monday, Oct 21, 2019
news about Power supply
Oct 19, 2019 01:04
Schools should also provide transport to students to avoid the bunching of private vehicles outside, said CPCB member secretary Prashant Gargava. read more
Sep 25, 2019 09:45
Congress MLA from Vidisha Shashank Bhargava claimed that Chouhan had not been paying the power bills of his rented house at Sherpura in Vidisha since 2013. read more
Sep 20, 2019 19:37
SB Yadav, chief engineer of the electricity department, said supply to the police station and the check post was restored after the matter brought was to the notice of senior officials. read more
Sep 15, 2019 01:14
The action, which was undertaken following the Bombay high court’s (HC) directives to raze structures built on land previously occupied by mangroves in Diva and Mumbra, faced a lot of opposition. read more
Sep 05, 2019 18:48
Varad Mardolkar, chief of the state Youth Congress, and others staged the unique protest. read more
Sep 04, 2019 20:41
Senior government officials said power cuts in Delhi have reduced by 85% since 2014, attributing the remaining 15% to “local faults” and not power shortage, which several neighbourhoods in the city often witness. read more
Sep 01, 2019 01:01
60 distribution transformers will be installed across the city, says official read more
Aug 20, 2019 21:29
The power outage was ironical because energy minister Priyvrat Singh was speaking about achievements of the Congress government on the power generation front . read more
Aug 18, 2019 23:03
He was pulling down the shutter of his shop when he got electrocuted read more
Aug 14, 2019 23:57
Ahead of the monsoon, the BMC declared 499 buildings dilapidated, putting them in C-1 category, which means they need to be vacated. The HC has cleared 23 of the 499 buildings for action. read more
Aug 14, 2019 19:47
From facing a crisis, we now have a win-win situation - for the government, power sector, and citizens read more
Aug 09, 2019 23:21
The BSES in a statement said tripping of a single 33\/66 KV line can even disrupt power supply to over 10,000 consumers and takes about two hours to repair the fault. read more
Aug 07, 2019 23:56
Currently, a team of BEST officials, supervised by an officer from the secretary department, is managing these two handles. However, the BEST will soon hire an agency to handle it. read more
Aug 03, 2019 20:38
Yogi was in Ayodhya to review progress of development projects rolled out by the state government in the temple town. read more
Aug 03, 2019 18:35
Earlier this week, a lineman in Firozabad had also disconnected a police station’s electricity supply after he was challaned for not wearing a helmet read more