Latest from ranji trophy
- Over time, Chandrakant Pandit has evolved as a coach, added to his skills, but the foundation is built on Achrekar Sir’s lessons.
- The 24-year-old Indian finished the Ranji Trophy 2021-22 season as the second-highest wicket-taker, plucking 32 wickets in 11 innings including three five-wicket hauls.
ByHT Sports Desk, New Delhi
- A spot in the middle order of the Indian Test team is hard to cement and the player said that he has learnt to be patient thanks to his experiences in domestic cricket.
- Madhya Pradesh's Ranji Trophy-winning coach opened up on working with the spinner who finished the 2021/22 season as the second-highest wicket-taker.
- Indian domestic cricket’s super coach delivers a sixth Ranji Trophy title, this time settling unfinished business with his second ‘home team’ with the final win over Mumbai.