- Following the culmination of the India-New Zealand Test series, former wicketkeeper opined that star Indian opener is more than capable of replacing Cheteshwar Pujara at the no.3 spot.
Updated on Dec 07, 2021 11:00 PM IST
- The Ashes: Former India player Saba Karim, while talking about Ben Stokes' comeback following a long break, opined that the England team management needs to deal with things with utmost care and sensitivity.
Published on Nov 26, 2021 04:10 PM IST
Shivansh Gupta, New Delhi
- Former India wicketkeeper-batsman, while analyzing India's T20 World Cup 2021 campaign, listed two reasons why the Virat Kohli-led side failed to live up to the promise.
Published on Nov 08, 2021 04:02 PM IST
“'Going forward, yes, BCCI will be looking at organising women's IPL but I also feel that it is more important to have very stronger domestic structure so that it keeps throwing up younger talent who can play at that level.”
Published on Oct 05, 2021 05:08 PM IST
Former India cricketer Saba Karim heaped praise on the Mumbai Indians batsman and also mentioned that the team relies heavily on him.
Published on Sep 17, 2021 08:03 AM IST
Saba Karim opined that Delhi Capitals skipper Pant has to improve his shot selection and situational awareness.
Updated on Sep 16, 2021 01:04 PM IST
- Former India cricketer Saba Karim stated that “there's a need for improvement” in the IPL captain's batting.
Updated on Sep 15, 2021 09:17 PM IST
- The BCCI organises one of the biggest T20 leagues in the word – the Indian Premier League – but doesn’t allow its players to take part in global T20 tournaments.
Published on Aug 22, 2021 07:44 AM IST
Saba Karim highlighted that the players who showed good form in white-ball cricket are now getting opportunity to play the longest format as well.
Updated on Aug 21, 2021 05:32 PM IST
- Only the Indian Premier League 2021 remains before the perennial tournament and selectors will be keeping a keen eye on several players.
Updated on Aug 02, 2021 07:09 AM IST
- India vs Sri Lanka: Former India cricketer Saba Karim remarked that the Sri Lanka batting order looks fragile and may leave a lot to be desired.
Updated on Jul 18, 2021 12:02 PM IST
Several media reports have claimed that opener Shubman Gill could miss the whole of England Tests owing to an injury and standby Abhimanyu Easwaran could make it to the main squad.
Updated on Jul 15, 2021 01:56 PM IST
Former India cricketer Saba Karim opined that India’s chances of winning the T20 World Cup will be 'doubled' if Hardik Pandya reaches the peak of fitness by then.
Updated on Jul 13, 2021 11:16 PM IST
Former India wicketkeeper-batsman Saba Karim believes Shastri has been commendable in the past two years as a coach and said that India have won almost every bilateral series and managed to reach the WTC final as well.
Updated on Jul 13, 2021 07:24 AM IST
- "The conditions are tough there for batting and if you have an opening partnership there and your top-order clicks, you create a brilliant platform to put up a big score," Karim said.
Updated on Jul 10, 2021 08:50 PM IST
- Former India cricketers said that there is no need for the board to send in new openers to replace the injured Shubman Gill as there are enough players in the squad.
Updated on Jul 10, 2021 02:03 PM IST
Several reports claimed that coach Ravi Shastri wanted Prithvi Shaw and Devdutt Padikkal to fly to England to be Gill's replacements.
Published on Jul 08, 2021 08:55 AM IST
- Former India wicketkeeper-batsman believes with right balance and proper implementation of plans, Virat Kohli and Co. can win multiple ICC trophies across formats.
Published on Jul 06, 2021 03:10 PM IST
Former India wicketkeeper Saba Karim questioned how Shubman Gill's injury escaped the eyes of Indian medical team.
Published on Jul 05, 2021 12:14 PM IST
Saba Karim has picked his favourite team in the upcoming ICC event. The former wicketkeeper-batsman has preferred defending champions West Indies, slightly ahead Virat Kohli-led Team India.
Updated on Jul 01, 2021 11:27 PM IST
- "Unfortunately, when there came a real Test in extreme conditions, the famed batting line-up faltered," said former wicketkeeper Saba Karim after India's loss in the World Test Championship final.
Updated on Jun 30, 2021 09:05 PM IST
- There have been many contributing factors to India's success in the longest format of the game in recent times. However, the contribution of one player has been immense in the last two series.
Updated on May 21, 2021 07:30 AM IST
- Former India wicketkeeper Saba Karim lavished praise on the Indian pace unit, while pointing 'a premier pace bowler' who will be important for the team's success in the World Test Championship final.
Updated on May 12, 2021 01:42 PM IST
- "The sort of batsman Andre Russell is, if he had struck two or three sixes in that over, the equation of the match would have changed in KKR's favor,' added Karim.
Published on May 07, 2021 05:19 PM IST
Delhi Capitals is at the second position in the points table and will take on Punjab Kings on Sunday at the Narendra Modi Stadium.
Published on May 02, 2021 04:33 PM IST
ANI | , New Delhi
- He has been lauded by critics and fans alike for his stupendous contribution to Indian cricket in recent series.
Updated on Mar 02, 2021 07:50 AM IST
The Board has not issued a formal statement on the matter but it is learnt that it was not satisfied with Karim’s planning for domestic cricket.
Updated on Jul 19, 2020 12:16 PM IST
New Delhi |Press Trust of India
“No, we haven’t send any proposal (to change the format of the tournament). I am not aware of any such thing and have not done that,” Karim told IANS.
Updated on May 27, 2020 01:44 PM IST
New Delhi |Indo Asian News Service
The woman, who was hit by Fidel Saba’s car while crossing road on Tuesday morning, has suffered fractures on her hips and shoulder and is undergoing treatment at Jaslok Hospital.
Updated on Jan 08, 2020 11:07 AM IST
Hindustan Times, Mumbai | , MumbaiFaisal Tandel
Rao went on to add how his administrative capabilities were ignored and if they were taken into account, it would have come to the fore why he deserved an elevation.
Updated on Aug 28, 2019 03:02 PM IST
New Delhi |Indo Asian News Service