Bigg Boss 13: Arti Singh is in tears as she meets Krushna Abhishek after months
Comedian and actor Krushna Abhishek will be one of the many guests visiting the Bigg Boss 13 house and he could not stop praising sister Arti Singh while inside the house. Krushna was also accompanied by his twin sons.
“Tere ko life ka sabse proud moment batata hu. Mai Dilli me shoot kr raha tha, centre me khada tha, school ke bachche aye aur sab peeche se aa ke pata hai kya chilla rahe the? Wo dekho Arti ka bhai hai. Jab carer shuru hua to log mujhe Govinda ka bhanja bolte the, aaj zindagi me pehli baar kisine kaha ki ye dekho Arti ka bhai khada hai. Mere liye itni badi proud feeling hai. Tune bahut accha khela (I will tell you about the proudest moment of my life. I was shooting in Delhi when school kids spotted me and shouted ‘This is Arti’s brother’. When I began my career, people used to call me Govinda’s nephew and now for the first time I was called Arti’s brother. It was a proud feeling for me. You are playing really well),” a promotional video shows Krushna telling Arti as they both cry and hug each other.
Arti is surprised to see Krushna and runs to hug him as he enters. He tells her that he missed her a lot and it was a great achievement that she completed four months on the show with dignity.
Sharing a clip of Krushna’s visit, Arti’s official Instagram page posted the following message, “ When we have each other we have everything! It’s been four long months of being away from family and from people who feel like home. It’s been tough at times, fun on most days, and very lonely and homesick on other days… but it’s all been worth it. Krushna’s hug brought back memories of home, of warmth and of love that Arti had missed for far too long. For him to say how proud she has made him and her family and to bring along the kids must have felt like being at home again. Our hearts are filled with so much warmth and love.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In a viral video, Rahul Vaidya of Bigg Boss 14 is seen narrating an incident about how he met Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan at a city lounge and how the singer was impressed by star kid's humility and patience.
- Aly Goni has posted a new photo with close friend and Bigg Boss 14 co-contestant Jasmin Bhasin. Check it out here.
- Former Bigg Boss 14 contestant Kavita Kaushik has shared screenshots of the abusive messages she received on social media. "Call them out! Expose them!" Kavita wrote.
- Kishwer Merchant and Suyyash Rai announced on Tuesday that they are expecting their first child. Check out their Instagram posts.
- Amazon Prime Video has issued a new apology over the legal cases surrounding the political drama Tandav. Read it here.
- Late Pratyusha Banerjee's ex-boyfriend, Rahul Raj Singh, has said that he is waiting for the day that karma punishes Kamya Panjabi and Vikas Gupta. Both Vikas and Kamya have spoken against Rahul in Pratyusha's suicide case.
- Rubina Dilaik, Abhinav Shukla, Nikki Tamboli, Arshi Khan, and Jaan Kumar Sanu attended a Bigg Boss 14 bash thrown by Rahul Mahajan and his wife, Natalya.
- Bigg Boss 14 contestant Jasmin Bhasin took to Twitter to urge her fans to not spread negativity. Her tweet came amid social media wars between her fans and those of Rubina Dilaik.
- Cricketer-turned-actor Salil Ankola shares how he was rushed to the hospital after facing breathlessness, soon after testing positive for coronavirus.
- Rubina Dilaik shared a throwback swimsuit photo of herself and said that she really wants to go on a vacation. However, her husband Abhinav Shukla had a funny response.
- Rakhi Sawant hosted a party on Monday, which was attended by a number of her Bigg Boss 14 co-contestants, including Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Vikas Gupta and Rahul Mahajan.
- Prince Harry has said that his and wife Meghan Markle's decision to take a step back from the royal family was exacerbated by a desire to not have history repeat itself. He did not want to be overwhelmed by media scrutiny in the way that his mother, Diana, was.