Bigg Boss 13: Sidharth Shukla, Rashami Desai shoot romatic sequence, fans hail Shehnaaz Gill for uniting them
Bigg Boss 13 viewers will be in for a surprise as Sidharth Shukla and Rashami Desai will be seen getting romantic in the house but only for the camera. A new promo shows the two filming a romantic sequence as Shehnaaz Gill turns director and gives them cues.
In the promo, Bigg Boss plays a romantic song filmed on Sidharth and Rashami some years ago on television. While Sidharth looks excited to watch the song, Rashami is seen blushing and hiding her face with her palm. The duo is then seen shooting a romantic sequence with Saathiya song Aye Udi Udi Udi playing in the background. Shehnaaz is seen recording their romantic performance with a cellphone, which seems to have been given to her as part of the task.
Both Sidharth and Rashami are seen wearing white cotton shirts as they shoot in the bedroom area with rose petals arranged in the shape of a heart on the bed. Shehnaaz then asks them to carry on their romance in the living area and then in the swimming pool.
The two have been on loggerheads ever since they entered the house, with their fights making news on numerous occasions. Their fans were thrilled to see them together after a long time. Not only were the viewers surprised to see them acting like a romantic couple, but also praised Shehnaaz for making it all possible.
A fan gave a title to their movie and wrote, “Movie Name: Sidrash. Director: Shehnaz Gill. Producer: Big Boss Release Date:25/11/2019 Time 10:30.” Another wrote, “Inki chemistry se zyada Sana Ki commentary Pe maza aarha hai. wow sana u nailed it #sidnaaz #ShehnazGill.” One more user commented, “Shehnaz jz acts dumb.. She is v sharp.. Her ability to direct scenes making me doubt if she ws real in some events..It seems she is directing her own scenes in d show & performing superbly.”
Many also shared memes on Twitter in order to share their excitement.
A fan praised the makers for coming up with such an idea and wrote, “Hope if it’s a task then they win coz..It’s quite hard to come close and give such effort with someone you are not comfortable with. Both are killing obviously coz that’s why they were chosen for there show...It is kinda awkward. But task is task..Great going both .”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mohit Malik and Addite Malik had their baby shower Wednesday and the TV couple was seen in traditional Maharashtrian attire for the bash.
- Nakuul Mehta and Jankee Parekh welcomed their son earlier this month. The latter took to Instagram and shared her experience of embracing motherhood.
- Vindu Dara Singh wrote a tender note on Rakhi Sawant's mother as the elderly lady gets treated for cancer.
- As Aly Goni celebrated his 30th birthday, his girlfriend Jasmin Bhasin took to Instagram and penned a sweet note for the Bigg Boss 14 finalist.
- Sidharth Shukla lashed out at a troll targeting him. The Bigg Boss 13 winner also gave a befitting reply to a troll commenting on his friendship with Shehnaaz Gill.
- Sunayana Fozdar, the new Anjali on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, has said she has played the character for just five months and have so much to give to the role.
- Weeks after calling her an "ugly mouth woman" on Bigg Boss 14, season winner Rubina Dilaik has now said she finds Jasmin Bhasin to be a beautiful lady.
- Bigg Boss 14 runners up Rahul Vaidya and his girlfriend, actor Disha Parmar were seen outside a restaurant in Mumbai. The two are likely to marry in June this year.
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.