Abhay Deol confident of his dance moves
Actor Abhay Deol has hardly ever flaunted his dancing abilities in his films. Though in Zindagi Naa Milegi Dobara (2011) he did dance in the song ‘Senorita…’, his co-actors Farhan Akthar and Hrithik Roshan hogged the limelight.
Now, Abhay says, “If I did an item song, it would be something to watch out for.”
Abhay is still annoyed by the way the producers of Sudhir Mishra’s Tera Kya Hoga Johnny, used a clip of his special appearance in the film to promote it. Promos showing him with Soha Ali Khan ran endlessly on the tube. “It was wrong of them,” he says. I did the cameo as a favour as I have worked with Soha before. I was told it wouldn’t be used for marketing. Next thing I know, they were promoting as an item song. I was surprised to see my blink-and-miss-it appearance being called the film’s highlight.” he says.
However, since the film didn’t release, he didn’t bring up the issue with Sudhir.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut has posted a video from the sets of Tejas in which she can be seen training on a net. She plays an Indian Air Force pilot in the film.
- Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan tied the knot in 2012. At the time, Brad Pitt wished the couple 'all the luck' on their marriage.
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.