Fan asks Kajol for her phone number, she says ‘100… Call me any time’
Kajol engaged with her nine million followers on Instagram, via an ‘Ask Me Anything’ session on Tuesday night. During the interaction, one of her fans tried his luck and asked the actor for her phone number.
However, Kajol outsmarted him with her sassy reply. She gave the police helpline number and wrote, “100… Call me anytime.”
Incidentally, in September this year, Ajay Devgn sent Twitter into a frenzy when he accidentally shared his wife’s number on the microblogging site. “Kajol not in country. Coordinate with her on Whatsapp 9820123300,” he tweeted.
Soon, jokes and memes on Ajay’s gaffe began doing the rounds on social media, only for him to reveal in a tweet that it was a prank. “Pranks on film set are so passé… so tried pulling one on you guys here,” he wrote.
Kajol was asked about Ajay during her interaction with her Insta-fam. One fan wanted to know if he gets jealous when she showers their children, Nysa and Yug, with love and attention. “Sometimes, but so does he,” she said.
Kajol, who has been happily married to Ajay for more than 20 years now, also said that he was her “first crush”.
Currently, Kajol is gearing up for the release of Om Raut’s historical drama Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior, in which she will be paired opposite Ajay. While he will be seen as the brave Maratha general Tanaji Malusare, she will play his wife Savitribai Malusare.
Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior also features Saif Ali Khan, Sharad Kelkar, Luke Kenny and Jagapathi Babu in key roles. Last week, Ajay shared Kajol’s look in the film and called her character, “Tanhaji ke saahas ka sahara... aur unke bal ki shakti.”
After Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior, Kajol will make her digital debut with Renuka Shahane’s family drama Tribhanga, which will stream on Netflix.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
Akshay Oberoi: Acting is not a sport or a game, you’re just competing with yourself and your last performance
- Called a 'truly clueless, uneducated, stupid human being' on Twitter, Kangana Ranaut said that her tweets are intended for 'high IQ people'.
- Babil Khan got emotional as he stumbled upon old messages from his father, the late Irrfan Khan, while deleting unnecessary texts from his phone.
- Hrithik Roshan, in an interview in 2017, said that he was at a good place in his life and was not thinking about getting married again. He was previously married to Sussanne Khan.
- Parineeti Chopra reminisced about many of her firsts in a new video for Netflix India. Watch it here.
- Bipasha Basu and her husband, Karan Singh Grover, have been keeping their fans updated with their adventures in the Maldives. See their pictures here.
- Milind Soman and his wife, Ankita Konwar, took to Instagram on Saturday to celebrate seven years of their relationship. See the pictures here.
- Actor Priyanka Chopra on Saturday passed on her best wishes to the current Miss India contestants, and reminisced about winning the crown two decades ago.
- Ranvir Shorey was asked by a fan if his leg fracture was caused by too much happy dancing after recovering from Covid-19. See his reply here.
- Shilpa Shetty, who is currently vacationing in Maldives, shared another stunning picture of herself. See it here.