Priyanka urges people to watch cousin's Ishaqzaade
Actor Priyanka Chopra is excited about her cousin Parineeti's forthcoming movie Ishaqzaade and urges fans to watch the flick.
When Parineeti tweeted about Priyanka's upcoming movie Teri Meri Kahaani saying, "Teri Meri Kahani looks super fun!! Go mimi didi (Priyanka)," Priyanka replied saying, "Thank you Tishu!!! So does Ishaqzaade !Yay! I'm so excited! May 11th coming up! Watch out world.. for my sister(sic)!!
Yash Raj Films' (YRF) Ishaqzaade, which also marks the debut of filmmaker Boney Kapoor's son Arjun will release May 11, tells the story of two fiery characters and their fight for power and supremacy.
On the other hand, Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka starrer Teri Meri Kahaani is is being described as "a timeless love story". The film is set between 1910 to 2012. Directed by Kunal Kohli, it is expected to release in June.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In an interview with Hindustan Times, Sharib Hashmi talks about The Family Man season 2, the experience of working with Kangana Ranaut on Dhaakad and more.
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.
- Boney Kapoor said that he was fortunate to have 'some of the strongest women in the world' in his life -- late wife Sridevi, and daughters Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor.
- Despite cancelling divorce proceedings, Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife, Aaliya, has said that they aren't yet living with each other.
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra shared a funny and cute video of the two of them to celebrate his wife and an 'amazing role model'.