R Madhavan credits a ‘good dye’ for his ageless looks, fans say he and Anil Kapoor should sell anti- aging products
Actor R Madhavan is one the most good looking actors in India and many still can’t believe he is 50 years old. On Sunday, a fan asked Madhavan the secret behind his ageless looks when the actor cracked everyone up with his reply.
“Age just got @ActorMadhavan’fied. Never ages,” read a tweet from a fan. Replying to it, Madahvan wrote, “All the miracle of a good dye.” The actor’s fans also had some wise suggestions for him. One said that he should team up with Anil Kapoor, who is also known for his ageless looks at 63. “Anil Kapoor and you !! Should be Brand Ambassadors for anti ageing products !! Love you sir,” the comment read. “Fantastic Maddy! Always professional, dignified & self-effacing! You look great - dye or no dye,” wrote another fan. “You are a human Chameleon. You can transform yourself into your own beauty modes whenever you want. All credit goes to you and not to your dye,” wrote another impressed fan.
Recently, Madhavan dealt with a fan who asked him about his ‘lightened skin’. Commenting on the throwback picture, someone asked him on Twitter, “I really appreciate you being honest about your marks. Just using this opportunity to ask, since it’s quite visible from this old pic as well, what product or procedure you used to lighten your skin ? Genuine interested in knowing the secret. Thank you.”
Madhavan weeted, “I never believed in wanting to NOT be who I am- nor felt apologetic for looking the way I did. You shouldn’t either bro..Just look and be hygienic .. most attractive way to look ... I tan easily when I play golf-that is all there is to it.”
The actor stays active on social media and often responds to everyone’s queries. During an AMA session, a fan asked, “How did you commit to Nishabdham movie? Did you like the story or it was just something you wanted to do? We see the movie to be a blunder. Would want to understand your perspective because you love what you do.” Replying to him, Madhavan said, “Well you win some . You lose some .. what can I say.. we try to do our very best.”
Along with Tamil cinema, Madhavan appeared in Hindi films such as Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein, 3 Idiots, Tanu Weds Manu and Tanu Weds Manu Returns. He is currently looking forward to his directorial debut Rocketry-- The Nambi Effect, in which he will be seen as scientist Nambi Narayanan. He will also be seen in a Hindi web series titled 7th Sense.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, Suhana Khan, has shared a new picture on Instagram Stories, showing off her necklace collection.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's niece, Mallika Singh, shared precious memories with him on his birth anniversary. She said that she misses him ‘more than (he) can ever imagine’.
- Mira Rajput has shared new pictures from her Goa vacation with Shahid Kapoor. See her latest posts here.
- Kangana Ranaut criticised Twitter after a representative justified temporary restriction of her account, citing her now-deleted anti-Tandav tweet.
- Anil Kapoor was sceptical about playing Priyanka Chopra's father in Dil Dhadakne Do, as they were offered films as a romantic pair in the past. His son, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor, convinced him to take up the role.
- Actor Tiger Shroff's sister, Krishna, has shared a special post on her 28th birthday, and Disha Patani is in awe. Check it out here.
- Actor Arjun Rampal has shared a new video with his son, Arik. His partner, Gabriella Demetriades, loves it.
- Varun Dhawan evaded commenting on his upcoming wedding with Natasha Dalal in Alibaug when photographers congratulated him. Watch the video here.
- Renuka Shahane, whose parents separated when she was eight years old, was ostracised by other children because she came from a 'broken family'.
- Late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's last co-star, Sanjana Sanghi, has paid tribute to him on his birth anniversary on Thursday.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's sister Priyanka Singh paid an emotional tribute to him on his birth anniversary. She appealed to him to respond as the 'eventuality of (his) silence is too loud to bear'.
- Actor Swara Bhasker has said that it is advisable to have a plan B in place before aspiring actors attempt to realise their Bollywood dreams.