R Madhavan’s fan calls Nishabdham a blunder, asks why he agreed to it. Here’s what the actor said
A fan of R Madhavan is not happy with the actor’s latest film and has even told him about it. During his latest QnA session with fans, Maddy got a lot of compliments and also some tough questions.
A fan asked, “How did you commit to Nishabdham movie? Did you like the story or it was just something you wanted to do? We see the movie to be a blunder. Would want to understand your perspective because you love what you do.” Replying to him, Madhavan said, “Well you win some . You lose some .. what can I say.. we try to do our very best.”
Another fan said. “#NishabdhamOnPrime Hi maddy in the film flash portion was not convincing #AskMaddy whatz your say about that.” He replied, “All Incan say is I am very sorry.
On Thursday, Maddy also shared the viral video of Baba Ka Dhaba albeit a little later than all other celebs, “Breaks my heart. To give respect to out elderly citizens is out duty,” he wrote. One Twitter user replied, “You are toooooo late sir,” as by that time, the couple’s eatery was already packed with guests.” Madhavan replied, “Maybe .. but the feeling is still there.”
Also starring south stars Anushka Shetty, Nishabdham is directed by Hemant Madhukar. The film follows a speech and hearing impaired artist, named Sakshi (Shetty), who gets entangled in a criminal investigation when she unexpectedly witnesses a tragic incident that occurs in a villa with a reputation for being haunted.
Earlier, speaking about the film, Madhavan said that the initial idea was to present it as a silent feature that would have ensured that it caters to audiences without any language barrier. Madhavan said the idea had to be dropped as the team felt that the thriller elements of the story were being compromised.
Follow @htshowbiz on Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Eijaz Khan said that he and Pavitra Punia are serious about each other. He added that their families are also involved in their relationship.
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, Suhana Khan, has shared a new picture on Instagram Stories, showing off her necklace collection.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's niece, Mallika Singh, shared precious memories with him on his birth anniversary. She said that she misses him ‘more than (he) can ever imagine’.
- Mira Rajput has shared new pictures from her Goa vacation with Shahid Kapoor. See her latest posts here.
- Kangana Ranaut criticised Twitter after a representative justified temporary restriction of her account, citing her now-deleted anti-Tandav tweet.
- Anil Kapoor was sceptical about playing Priyanka Chopra's father in Dil Dhadakne Do, as they were offered films as a romantic pair in the past. His son, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor, convinced him to take up the role.
- Losing Alice review: Despite a couple of strong performances by Ayelet Zurer and Lihi Kornowski, Apple's Israeli series can't make the most of its promising premise.
- Actor Tiger Shroff's sister, Krishna, has shared a special post on her 28th birthday, and Disha Patani is in awe. Check it out here.
- Kiku Sharda has dismissed reports that Krushna Abhishek is upset with him over a joke he made on a recent episode of The Kapil Sharma Show.
- Actor Arjun Rampal has shared a new video with his son, Arik. His partner, Gabriella Demetriades, loves it.
- Varun Dhawan evaded commenting on his upcoming wedding with Natasha Dalal in Alibaug when photographers congratulated him. Watch the video here.
- Renuka Shahane, whose parents separated when she was eight years old, was ostracised by other children because she came from a 'broken family'.