R Madhavan’s fan calls Nishabdham a blunder, asks why he agreed to it. Here’s what the actor said
A fan of R Madhavan is not happy with the actor’s latest film and has even told him about it. During his latest QnA session with fans, Maddy got a lot of compliments and also some tough questions.
A fan asked, “How did you commit to Nishabdham movie? Did you like the story or it was just something you wanted to do? We see the movie to be a blunder. Would want to understand your perspective because you love what you do.” Replying to him, Madhavan said, “Well you win some . You lose some .. what can I say.. we try to do our very best.”
Another fan said. “#NishabdhamOnPrime Hi maddy in the film flash portion was not convincing #AskMaddy whatz your say about that.” He replied, “All Incan say is I am very sorry.
On Thursday, Maddy also shared the viral video of Baba Ka Dhaba albeit a little later than all other celebs, “Breaks my heart. To give respect to out elderly citizens is out duty,” he wrote. One Twitter user replied, “You are toooooo late sir,” as by that time, the couple’s eatery was already packed with guests.” Madhavan replied, “Maybe .. but the feeling is still there.”
Also starring south stars Anushka Shetty, Nishabdham is directed by Hemant Madhukar. The film follows a speech and hearing impaired artist, named Sakshi (Shetty), who gets entangled in a criminal investigation when she unexpectedly witnesses a tragic incident that occurs in a villa with a reputation for being haunted.
Earlier, speaking about the film, Madhavan said that the initial idea was to present it as a silent feature that would have ensured that it caters to audiences without any language barrier. Madhavan said the idea had to be dropped as the team felt that the thriller elements of the story were being compromised.
Follow @htshowbiz on Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Critics Choice Awards 2021 winners were announced on Sunday. Nomadland bagged four awards while late Chadwick Boseman received a posthumous award for Best Actor for Ma Rainey's Black Bottom.
Women’s Day Special | Ekta Kapoor, Guneet Monga and Tahira Kashyap Khurrana: We just want to create better opportunities for women
Bobby Deol: Have never given importance to awards, my father’s been a legend, didn’t get a single Best Actor award
Anupria Goenka: There are many stereotypes attached to women even today in our workplace, pay disparity being one
- Saif Ali Khan's sister Saba on Sunday shared a cute and never-seen-before picture of Taimur Ali Khan. See it here.
- Alia Bhatt is already in birthday spirits. She took to Instagram and revealed she has received a bunch of gifts from director Shashank Khaitan.
- Taapsee Pannu was recently in the news for the I-T raids carried out at her property in Mumbai. The actor has now revealed how her family had reacted to the searches.
- Bombay Begums review: Terrific performances by Pooja Bhatt, Amruta Subhash, Plabita Borthakur, Shahana Goswami and Manish Chaudhary smooth out the creases in Alankrita Shrivastava's Netflix show.
- On International Women's Day, Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter to share pictures with the favourite women in her life. She also said how everyday was 'Women's Day'.