Sana Khan shares honeymoon pics from picturesque Gulmarg, goes on a snowmobile ride with husband
Former actor Sana Khan has shared new photos from Kashmir where she is vacationing with her husband Anas Sayied. The two were married in November, shortly after Sana quit the film industry.
Sharing pictures from snow-covered Gulmarg, Sana called it heaven on Earth. She and her husband were both bundled up against the cold in the photos. “Heaven, @anas_saiyad20 #gulmarg #kashmir #heaven #beauty #Mashallah,” she wrote with the photos.
Sana has been sharing videos and photos from Kashmir as they spent their honeymoon there. Her photos have captured the beauty of the valley in her photos – from the Dal Lake to the Hazratbal shrine and markets of Srinagar. Sana had shared pictures as she left for Kashmir and written: “Shohar aur begum chale.”
Sana, who participated in Bigg Boss and went on to do Salman Khan’s Jai Ho, said earlier this year that she was leaving acting to spend her life in the service of humanity and following the orders of her ‘creator’. “Today I am talking to you standing at a crucial juncture of my life. For years, I have been living the Showbiz (film industry) life, and during this time I have been blessed with all kinds of fame, honour and wealth from my fans for which I am grateful to them,” she wrote on social media.
She married Anas in November. “Loved each other for the sake of Allah. Married each other for the sake of Allah. May Allah keep us united in this Duniya. And reunite us in Jannah,” she had written.
In October, she had declared she was quitting showbiz for good. Citing her reasons, she had written: “Today I am talking to you standing at a crucial juncture of my life. For years, I have been living the Showbiz (film industry) life, and during this time I have been blessed with all kinds of fame, honour and wealth from my fans for which I am grateful to them.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Parineeti Chopra, on being asked about a time in her life she would like to forget, said that she would like to erase her college days as she was 'hugely overweight' at the time.
- Tanishaa Mukherji wished her sister Kajol and brother-in-law Ajay Devgn on their 2nd wedding anniversary.
- Kangana Ranaut announced the release date of her upcoming Jayalalithaa biopic, Thalaivi, with a short teaser. The film, directed by AL Vijay, will release on April 23.
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas reacted to a social media user criticised her now-viral ball-shaped outfit. Earlier, Priyanka shared a bunch of memes inspired by her dress.
Birthday girl Sanya Malhotra: In my fifth year in Bollywood, it’s surreal, can’t believe I am living my dream
- Ayushmann Khurrana made sure to interact with his fans in Shillong by promptly coming down to meet them after they gathered at his Shillong hotel. Watch here
- After the death of singer Sardool Sikander on Wednesday, comedian Kapil Sharma shared a video from his daughter Anayra's first Lohri, when Sardool gave his blessings to the baby.
- The teaser of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Gangubai Kathiawadi, starring Alia Bhatt in the titular role, was released on Wednesday. Watch it here.
- Alia Bhatt shared a new poster of her upcoming movie Gangubai Kathiawadi. The poster received love from many Bollywood stars including Ranveer Singh , Katrina Kaif and Varun Dhawan.
- Actor Nora Fatehi in an emotional interview recalled the difficulties that she faced as a struggler in Bollywood.