Sunny Leone is a proud mom as she shows off ‘little princess’ Nisha’s work of art. See pic here
Actor Sunny Leone spent some quality time with daughter Nisha, and took to Instagram to share a picture of their arts and crafts session. Sunny and her family, including husband Daniel Weber and their twins, are in Los Angeles.
Sharing a picture of herself with Nisha, proudly displaying her artwork, Sunny wrote in her caption, “Working together as a team!! My little princess Nisha.” Her post has been ‘liked’ over half-a-million times.
The actor in a recent interview to Hindustan Times confessed that she misses India. “I want to come back so bad. India is my home, Los Angeles is just my vacation home. India is where my heart is,” she had said.
Her name was recently dragged into an argument between Kangana Ranaut and Urmila Matondkar. Kangana, who in an interview had called Urmila a ‘soft porn star’, defended her comments by saying that the industry had readily accepted Sunny, a former adult star, and that her words weren’t meant to be taken in a negative manner. She’d written in a tweet, “Liberal brigade once virtually lynched a renowned writer in to silence for saying people like Sunny Leone should not be our role models, Sunny is accepted by the industry and entire India as an artist, suddenly fake feminists equating being a porn star to something derogatory.”
Sunny had shared a cryptic social media post a couple of days later. “Catching up on world drama,” she’d written in the caption. But the second photo in her post was more telling. It read, “It’s funny how the people that know the least about you have the most to say.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- An unseen picture of Saif Ali Khan with his son Ibrahim Ali Khan from latter's birthday bash has surfaced online. See it here.
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor, who turned 24 on Saturday, has spoken about the most valuable life lessons she learned from her parents, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.
- Ranveer Singh took to Instagram and shared an old picture featuring Rohan Shrestha on the photographer's birthday. The photo was taken when they were 14.
- "I will not make the statement you want me to, take my smile instead," said Gul Panag, refusing to comment on statements made by several celebrities about the farmers' protest, in a video being widely shared online.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut has said that she hasn't taken a single holiday in 2021, and has worked through her periods.
- Actors Swara Bhasker, Richa Chadha, Tisca Chopra, Satyadeep Misra, Rajshri Deshpande and others took to social media to voice their support for Taapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap.
- Janhvi Kapoor had once revealed how her mother did not want her to join films. Sridevi felt her older daughter would not be able to survive in the industry.
- New behind-the-scenes photos from the sets of an advertisment capture Ranbir Kapoor's transformation into an old man.