VIRAL ON WEB: Now, the joke's on RA.One
Farah Khan's husband Shirish Kunder recently tweeted, 'I just heard a 150 Cr firework fizzle' implying RA.One's Diwali release, but he's not the only one mocking the film. Here's what other celebs said...Updated: Nov 04, 2011 18:11 IST
RA.One has become the new whipping boy online. Here are a few of the digs taken at the star and his film.
Shirish Kunder: “I just heard a 150 Cr firework fizzle.” (On Twitter)
Salman Khan's sister Alvira Khan: "Even a Superhero needs a Bodyguard!" (Blackberry status)
Ram Gopal Varma: Jst got 2 knw tht Ra.one is a sham..I am told tht it is a one minute short film of Rajini in whch SRK did a 2 nd half hour guest appearance (On Twitter)
Elsewhere on web
- RA.one jokes Govt has declared 26th October as a public holiday to celebrate the end of Ra.One promotions...!
- Govt of India just announced Rs 50,000 relief to all those who watched Ra.One. Rs.25,000 for those who left atinterval.
- Crocin, Disprin, Combiflam, Adol Panadol, Diclomol and all painkiller out-of-stock after Ra.One release.
- Salman to SRK after watching Ra.One: "Mujh par ekehsaan karna, dubara aisi movie mat banana"
- Even Ra.mu doesn't want to waste time by watchin Ra.one!
- Ra.One gives more pain than a wife - HARD TO BELIVE BUT TRUE.
- Get Ra.One under Lokpal bill...! Put people who made such movie behind bars.
- Ra.One was shown on an airplane. People still walked out.
- RA1 is like Titanic. Massive size, unmatched luxury, same old story, and, at last, a total waste of money and complete Fail.
First Published: Nov 04, 2011 18:04 IST