India's forex reserves touch $213,354 million
Reflecting the growth story of the Indian economy, the country's foreign exchange reserves have touched $213,354 million, the Parliament was informed on Tuesday.
In the foreign exchange reserves figure of June 30, foreign currency assets are $206,106 million and gold assets are $6,787 million, Minister of State for Finance PK Bansal told the Rajya Sabha in a written reply.
The country's reserve position in the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is $460 million and Special Drawing Rights (SDRs) is $1 million.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- At a time when petrol and diesel prices are at an all-time high, and taxes have a bigger component in the retail price than the base price of the fuels, it is worth revisiting the debate
- The ECIR is reportedly based on an FIR filed by the Chennai police under Section 420 of the IPC on the basis of a complaint by the Chennai Financial Markets and Accountability (CFMA), an organisation that fights for investors’ rights.
- Shipments in the December quarter grew at a higher rate of 198% annually with 15.2 million units.
- The companies are also opting for large boxes for storage, with around 400,000-plus sq. ft being the average demand.
- The latest acquisition is Delaporte’s boldest move to spur growth after the company ceded its position as India’s third-largest software services provider to HCL Technologies Ltd.
- The Bengaluru-based online retailer has been weighing a US initial public offering and it’s now also looking at other options, the people said.
- While the base price of petrol is ₹33.26 per litre, it attracts ₹32.90 a litre central excise and ₹21.04 per litre local levies in Delhi.
- As per SBI’s official website, the properties that are included in the auctions are those of defaulters who failed to pay their dues.
- Here’s how you can calculate the EPF interest