IPL 2020 - SRH Vs DC, 2nd innings: Live Updates: Score after 10 overs
Chasing a target of 220 runs in today's IPL match, Delhi Capitals's score at the end of 10 overs was 73 runs for the loss of 4 wickets.
Vijay Shankar bowled the 10th over of the innings and kept things tight, conceding just 7 runs from the over.
20 runs came off the 6th over of the innings bowled by Jason Holder which was an expensive one.
Rashid Khan bowled the 7th over of the innings and kept things tight, conceding just 1 run from the over along with 2 wickets.
9 runs came off the 8th over of the innings bowled by T Natarajan where he kept things tight.
The 9th over of the innings was bowled by Rashid Khan who kept things tight, conceding just 2 runs.
The current run rate at the end of 10 over is 7.3. At the same stage, SRH were 113/1. Delhi Capitals need 147 of the next 10 overs at the required rate of 14.7.
Follow live score and updates from IPL
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Sridhar said the Indian team management was informed about their family members not being allowed to travel to Australia with them 48 hours before their journey from Dubai.
- Four bowlers made debuts against a line-up that boasted the likes of Steve Smith, David Warner and Marnus Labuschagne. That the visitors still emerged as the better side is the strongest possible proof that India’s bowling reserve is exceptionally talented and deep.
- The India fielding coach said Kohli had messaged him around 12:30 after India suffered a humiliating loss in Adelaide to discuss the plans for the next Test in Melbourne.
- Jadeja, who did not feature in the first Test against Australia because of an injury, came back into the side for the second Test in Melbourne and immediately left his mark in all three departments of the game.
- There has been a clamour to remove Virat Kohli as the captain of the Indian cricket team. Even though he is the most successful captain in India’s Test cricket history, some fans have sought to change his leadership role.