UPPSC APO Final Result 2020 declared at uppsc.up.nic.in, check merit list here
Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) on Tuesday declared the final result for Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) recruitment exam 2018. A total of 17 candidates have qualified against the 17 vacancies. Candidates can check the merit list online at uppsc.up.nic.in.
For the candidates whose result is shown provisional must submit the required documents to the UPPSC to confirm their selection.
UPPSC had declared the results of APO Mains on November 5. A total of 54 candidates were shortlisted for interview that was held on December 4. 53 candidates appeared for the interview while one was absent.
According to an official notice released by UPPSC, the commission will upload the marksheet and cutoff marks soon on the official website.
How to download UPPSC APO 2018 merit list:
Visit the official website at uppsc.up.nic.in
Under the information bulletin section, click on the APO Result 2018 link on the homepage
A PDF file will open
Look for your roll number and name in the merit list
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The JEE main February examination was conducted from February 23 to 26 and more than 6 lakh candidates had registered for it.
- The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Saturday declared the final results of multi-tasking staff recruitment exam 2019 on its official website.
- SSC CPO final answer key 2020: Candidates who have appeared in the SSC CPO Paper 1 exam 2020 can check the final answer key along with the question paper online at ssc.nic.in.
- UPSC NDA and Naval Academy results 2020: Candidates who have appeared in the UPSC NDA and Naval Academy 2020 examination can check their results online at upsc.gov.in.
- UPPSC RO and ARO recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the UPPSC RO and ARO recruitment 2021 online at uppsc.up.nic.in on or before April 5, 2021.
- TNPSC CES Examination 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the TNPSC CES examination 2021 online at tnpsc.gov.in on or before April 4, 2021.
- "In today's cabinet meet, we have given approval to the constitution of a Delhi Board of School Education," said Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal.
- UPPSC Vetting Officer admit card 2021: Candidates who have registered for the UPPSC Vetting Officer screening exam 2021 can download their hall tickets online at uppsc.up.nic.in.