BTS leader RM reveals he visited an art exhibition in Seoul and soaked up the sun on his cycle. See photos
- BTS leader RM stepped out to attend an art exhibition. The rapper took to Twitter and shared a few glimpses of his day.
BTS leader RM aka Kim Nam-joon took to Twitter to reveal he was out and about, visiting an art exhibition in Seoul, South Korea. Fans are aware that the Bangtan singer is an avid art enthusiast. The international rapper has expressed his interest in it from time to time.
This time around, RM stepped out to visit an art display at the National Museum of Korea. The rapper also shared two photos from the exhibition before sharing a picture of his bicycle and a selfie. A BTS fan, who goes by the Twitter handle of @iIlejeons, revealed that the art display in RM's tweet is a winter scene, done by Kim Jeong-hui. The work is a part of the 'After Every Winter Comes Spring' exhibition.
It is also revealed that the picture of the plants is done by Eom Yujeong, as part of their solo exhibition 'Feuilles'. RM shared a series of photos with emojis representing winter and spring.
Following his tweet, artist Eom Yujeong thanked RM for paying a visit to his exhibition and sharing his work on social media. He retweeted the rapper's post and penned a thank you note.
RM shared a glimpse of his day out a few days after BTS released their BE Essential Edition. The leader joined fellow group members Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook for a special live session where they interacted with fans. During the chat, the group not only spoke about their new release but also confessed they missed the fandom. The group added that they hope things are different in the coming year.
While BTS has been busy with the activities leading up to the album's release, fans are also eagerly waiting to see BTS perform on MTV Unplugged. The septet will be seen performing their hit tracks, including songs from their latest album.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.
- Sharing how meeting a girl at an education programme led her to discover her bisexuality, Shonali Bose says, 'I hope, the youth today doesn’t have that shame'.
- Film producer Rhea Kapoor got love from a number of Bollywood beauties including Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Karisma Kapoor on her birthday.
Kunal Kemmu: We will have to wait and gauge the appetite of audiences to watch films on the big screen
- TV host Rannvijay Singha took to Instagram to post a cute family picture with wife Prianka and daughter Kainaat to make the announcement.
- Saina Nehwal has praised the teaser of her biopic Saina, which features Parineeti Chopra as the noted badminton player.
- Kareena Kapoor took to Instagram to wish Saif Ali Khan's son Ibrahim Ali Khan as he turned 20. She shared a photo of him from a recent shoot.