Raj Kundra shares video of daughter Samisha's new vehicle, mocks tabloids
Shilpa Shetty and husband Raj Kundra are currently enjoying the small pleasures of life like watching their daughter Samisha grow up in front of their eyes. Raj has now shared a video of the little one learning to walk with the help of a walker. He has, however, also taken a dig at some tabloids which recently did a goof-up by reporting that Raj had gifted a Lamborghini to his eight-year-old son Viaan, which was actually a toy car.
Sharing the video of his daughter Samisha trying to walk in a walker, Raj wrote, "Just thought of sharing the video of my daughter in her new ‘vehicle’ before tabloids claim I have bought a real one #news #fatherdaughter #baby #playtime." The 11-month-old looks cute in a yellow and white dress and white bellies as she tries to walk in the bright plastic walker. Her face is only partially visible in the video.
Raj's followers loved the adorable video and showered love on the baby girl. One wrote, "She is Adorable," whereas another said, "sooo cuteeeee." One more commented, "So cute ...loved her hair."
Earlier this month, Raj had reacted to a magazine article which listed Raj among the celebrity parents who had gifted expensive gifts to their kids. He had reacted to the news of him giving a Lamborghini to his son and wrote on Twitter, “Such a credible magazine but such a badly researched article! Kindly mention the Lambo was a toy Lambo car! #fakenews slow clap.”
Raj and Shilpa had welcomed Samisha on February 15 via surrogacy. Raj had earlier shared Samisha's first clear video on the occasion of the start of the new year. The little one could be seen imitating her father as he sang for her. He shared it with the caption, "Singing into 2021. Happy New Year introducing my princess, life and angel Samisha Shetty Kundra. P.S: Samisha doesn’t like daddy’s singing! #2021 #familytime."
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Called a 'truly clueless, uneducated, stupid human being' on Twitter, Kangana Ranaut said that her tweets are intended for 'high IQ people'.
- Babil Khan got emotional as he stumbled upon old messages from his father, the late Irrfan Khan, while deleting unnecessary texts from his phone.
- Hrithik Roshan, in an interview in 2017, said that he was at a good place in his life and was not thinking about getting married again. He was previously married to Sussanne Khan.
- Parineeti Chopra reminisced about many of her firsts in a new video for Netflix India. Watch it here.
- Milind Soman and his wife, Ankita Konwar, took to Instagram on Saturday to celebrate seven years of their relationship. See the pictures here.
- Actor Priyanka Chopra on Saturday passed on her best wishes to the current Miss India contestants, and reminisced about winning the crown two decades ago.
- Ranvir Shorey was asked by a fan if his leg fracture was caused by too much happy dancing after recovering from Covid-19. See his reply here.
- Shilpa Shetty, who is currently vacationing in Maldives, shared another stunning picture of herself. See it here.
Covid effect on pre-shoot rituals for actors? Sara Ali Khan, Taapsee Pannu, Anil Kapoor spill the beans
- Kartik Aaryan has recreated a Game of Thrones scene in Manali, originally featuring Kit Harrington as Jon Snow.