When Salman said he didn't regret confessing his love to a girl: 'If I would've married her, I would've been a grandpa'
Salman Khan has a huge fan following to boast about, especially among women and kids. However, the actor is yet to tie the knot or have children. He once revealed that if he had confessed his love to a girl used to like, he would have become a grandfather by now. Therefore, he doesn't regret not telling her about his feelings.
ALSO WATCH | Salman Khan says he ‘won’t celebrate birthday’, cuts a cake with paparazzi
Salman had once played a fun game with Ajay Devgn and Kajol who joined him on the sets of Bigg Boss 13. As part of a lie detector game, Kajol had asked him if there was a girl whom he liked but didn’t confess his feelings for her. The Mujhse Shaadi Karoge actor revealed that there indeed was a girl whom he liked but doesn't regret not proposing to her.
He said that her dog had bit him and further revealed, “I really liked her but didn’t tell her out of fear of rejection. Three of my friends, individually, at some point of time, had an affair with her. And I got to know this later that she actually liked me.”
Unable to control his laughter, he said, “So when I met this girl about 15-20 years ago, she was a grandmother,” adding, “She said, ‘My grandchildren are fans of yours. They love your movies’.” Explaining why he doesn't have any regrets about the same, he said, "If I would have married her, I would have been a grandfather by now."
Even at 55, Salman remains one of the most commercially viable actors in Bollywood. He was last seen in 2019 film Dabangg 3 and has completed filming of his upcoming film, Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai. He is currently shooting for Antim: The Final Truth and has few more films in the pipeline. He is also busy hosting reality show, Bigg Boss 14.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Ahead of the release of Roohi, Janhvi Kapoor talked about why she did not use her mother Sridevi's ChaalBaaz as a reference point, facing criticism from a young age and her upcoming projects.
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.
- Sharing how meeting a girl at an education programme led her to discover her bisexuality, Shonali Bose says, 'I hope, the youth today doesn’t have that shame'.