Tanisha is an important part of my life, reveals Armaan Kohli
After several spats, a police case over an alleged violent act with a co-contestant, and a bit of romance, the proverbial ‘bad boy’ of this season’s Bigg Boss, Armaan Kohli, is out of the show.
Ask him about his relationship with co-contestant, actor Tanisha Mukerji, and a very guarded Kohli says, “Tanisha is a very good friend who stood by me from day one, so yes, she is an important part of my life now.”
About their ‘romance’ and occasional kisses, he says, “That was all affection. I’m a very affectionate person... I love hugging people. Yes, there’s a lot of fondness for her, and of course, I would meet her outside too.”
Rubbishing rumours that their intimacy was an attempt to fetch TRPs, Kohli says, “Tanisha and I never did anything for TRP. It’s all genuine.”
And what about his alleged girlfriend Tanya Kapoor, who has gone on record saying that she is “more than a friend” to him? “It’s very cheap of her if she said that. Tanya was never my girlfriend! I’ve many friends, and she is just one of them. We always met in groups, never alone,” he says.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Raya and the Last Dragon movie review: Kelly Marie Tran and Awkwafina put their own twist on the Mulan-Mushu dynamic in Disney's latest animated adventure.
- Chris Evans shared a video montage of his friend visiting the sets of Captain America: The First Avenger and reacting to his scenes.
- Rakhi Sawant took to Instagram to share a video of herself doing various household chores. She complained that Bigg Boss made her a 'grihani (housewife)'.
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Kavita Kaushik called out a man for sending her abusive messages on Instagram. As he apologised to her, she exposed the ‘reality of sher dil men of our country’.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.