Bigg Boss 14: Aly Goni takes a dig at Rakhi Sawant’s husband, says she is running a ‘fake track’ with Abhinav Shukla
In a new promo for the upcoming episode of Bigg Boss 14, Aly Goni and Rakhi Sawant got into a mudslinging match. He took a dig at her ‘invisible’ husband, Ritesh, who is yet to reveal his identity to the world. She hit back by calling his love for Jasmin Bhasin ‘fake’.
Aly accused Rakhi of running a ‘fake track’ with Abhinav Shukla. In recent episodes, she expressed her desire to ‘steal’ Rubina Dilaik’s husband and even asked Bigg Boss for permission to say ‘I love you’ to him.
“Tera toh pati bhi nahi hai idhar, gayab hai woh. Meri mere saath toh thi, tera gayab hai. Fake track bana rahi hai Abhinav ko leke (Your husband is not even here, he has disappeared. At least, my love interest was with me, your husband is invisible. You are running a fake track with Abhinav),” Aly accused Rakhi. Arshi Khan was seen laughing and siding with him.
Rakhi hit back by calling them fake and said, “Mere pyaar pe jalte ho (You are jealous of my love).” When Arshi asked where ‘Ritesh jiju’ is, Rakhi said that it is none of her business. She told Aly, “Tumhara love fake hai. Mera nahi hai. Rone se pyaar sachcha nahi dikhta (Your love is fake, not mine. Crying is not an indicator of true love).”
Rakhi also suggested that Aly’s love for Jasmin is not one without ulterior motives. “Istemaal karta hai insaan ko. Kapde dhone mein, khana banane mein, har cheez mein. Maine toh yeh nahi kiya hai (He uses people to do chores like washing clothes and cooking. I have never done that),” she declared.
In the past, Rakhi appealed to Ritesh to come on Bigg Boss 14 and prove to the world that their marriage is not a publicity stunt. He, too, has expressed his desire to enter the show as a contestant in several interviews.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Abhinav Shukla said that Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya did not deserve to be in the top two as he walked out of the show during the mid-season finale.
- Hema Malini was left teary-eyed on watching a video message from her daughter, Esha Deol, on Indian Idol 12. The episode will be aired tonight. Watch the promo here.
- Rannvijay Singha of Roadies fame wished his wife Prianka Singha on her birthday on Sunday. They recently announced they were expecting their second child together.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar were spotted watching a cricket practice session. Fans loved their easy equation with each other and showered them with love.
- Sidharth Shukla and Sonia Rathee were seen riding a bike on the sets of their upcoming show Broken But Beautiful. The duo have roped in for the lead roles.
- Rakhi Sawant is disappointed with Rubina Dilaik and Aly Goni for not visiting her ailing mother, who is in hospital fighting cancer.
- Shehnaaz Gill has said that because Sidharth Shukla is 'the complete package', girls constantly hit on him, which she thinks is a problem.
- Sahil Anand, recently seen on Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, announced that him and his wife Rajneet Monga are expecting their first child. Check out his post.
- Actor Anita Hassanandani has shared new pictures and videos of her newborn son, Aaravv. Check them out here.
- Meghan Markle has been accused of bullying Palace staff members during her stay in 2018. While the Kensington Palace said that it is investigating the claims, Meghan's friends are coming to her defense.
- Sidharth Shukla showered praise on Badshah and rumoured girlfriend Shehnaaz Gill's new music video, Fly.
- Rubina Dilaik has explained why she threw water on Rakhi Sawant in a fit of aggression on Bigg Boss 14.