Krushna Abhishek, Kiku Sharda respond to rumours of tiff between them on Kapil Sharma Show sets
Whatever is happening off-screen between actor Krushna Abhishek and his uncle Govinda has created headlines. And what’s happening on-screen therefore leads to a lot of eyebrows being raised too.
The latest instance of this is reports doing the rounds that Krushna got offended by one of the jokes cracked by his co-star on The Kapil Sharma Show, Kiku Sharda. There have been instances in the past when digs were taken at Govinda and Krushna’s not so good equation, and the two have gone on record to be vocal about it. This time, Krushna said ‘Chhee Chee aise baat nahi karte’, to which Sharda replied ‘Chi Chi (Govinda’s nickname) toh aapse baat nahi karte’. This was enough to set tongues wagging. Recently, Krushna had even refused to perform in one of the episodes when his uncle had come.
However, when we reach out to both of them, they maintain that all is well. Sharda says, “There is no fight at all, it’s a part of the script yaar.”
Does it get difficult, cracking jokes on something so personal without crossing any line? “No, because invariably we are on the same page. Our final motive is to entertain the audience. That is what we are striving to do. Obviously scripts are discussed internally before we go on stage. It’s nothing at all which both of us don’t know. We are aware, there’s no chance of anything like that happening,” maintains the 45-year-old.
He adds all is well between him and Krushna. “He’s a dear friend, and a talented boy. I enjoy working with him,” he says.
Krushna, on his part, sums it up in one sentence: “There is no fight between me and Kiku. These are all just rumours. I love him, and I absolutely love working with him.” Guess all’s well that ends well!
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rakhi Sawant took to Instagram to share a video of herself doing various household chores. She complained that Bigg Boss made her a 'grihani (housewife)'.
- Kavita Kaushik called out a man for sending her abusive messages on Instagram. As he apologised to her, she exposed the ‘reality of sher dil men of our country’.
- Rahul Vaidya confirms he will marry Disha Parmar soon in an intimate ceremony. He had proposed marriage to her on national TV last year on her birthday.
- Eijaz Khan gave his girlfriend Pavitra Punia a cute shout-out as she reached one million followers on Instagram. See their adorable pictures and video.
- Kapil Sharma had shared a video of his one-year-old daughter Anayra, dancing to a Honey Singh song, on his Instagram Stories.
- Satish Shah chose to wait in line for three hours in the scorching heat to get the Covid-19 vaccine. As he tweeted about not using the VIP entrance, fans flooded the internet with Maya Sarabhai jokes.
- Kishwer Merchant said that her pregnancy was not planned. She is currently expecting her first child with her husband Suyyash Rai.
- Jankee Parekh felt a number of emotions as she left newborn son Sufi at home for some time, while she visited the dentist. See their first photo here.
- An FIR was lodged against Rakhi Sawant, her brother Rakesh Sawant and a person named Raj Khatri. Rakhi's brother has now reacted to it.
- Rubina Dilaik was forced to sell her house after not receiving her salary for a television show, despite repeated reminders to her producers.