Exes Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston have formed ‘real bond’ after end of Angelina Jolie chapter
Much-talked about exes Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt have created a "real bond" over time, and it seems things are going better years after splitting up. According to a source to Us Weekly, "They've always cared about each other, and they think fondly of their time together, for Jen, seeing Brad is like seeing a dear old friend again. They have a real bond."
The source further revealed the road wasn't easy for the Friends star as, before their split in 2005, Aniston thought of Pitt as her "soulmate" for the five years in marriage.
But soon after their split, in 2014, Mr & Mrs Smith co-stars Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie went public with their romance. The couple share 5 children, 18-year-old Maddox, 16-year-old Pax, 14-year-old Zahara, 13-year-old Shiloh and twins Knox and, 11-year-old twins Vivienne. The duo separated in 2016 and became legally single earlier this year.
Meanwhile, Aniston split from actor Justin Theroux in late 2017 after two years of marriage. Pitt and Aniston are on much better terms these days as the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood star attended her 50th birthday bash in February and another holiday party on December 14.
Recently, another source told the outlet that they both are "friends and connect occasionally." It further added that "there is no chance that a potential run-in between Brad and Jen at the 2020 Golden Globe Awards and Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards will be tense or uncomfortable."
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Judas and the Black Messiah movie review: Daniel Kaluuya and Lakeith Stanfield deliver extraordinary performances in Shaka King's politically charged film, co-produced by Ryan Coogler.
- Coming 2 America movie review: Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall reunite for the dull and boring sequel to their cult hit.
- Raya and the Last Dragon movie review: Kelly Marie Tran and Awkwafina put their own twist on the Mulan-Mushu dynamic in Disney's latest animated adventure.
- Chris Evans shared a video montage of his friend visiting the sets of Captain America: The First Avenger and reacting to his scenes.
- Kristen Stewart has been filming for her upcoming movie, Spencer. The Twilight star plays the role of Princess Diana in the movie.
- Nick Jonas revealed he began the making of his upcoming album Spaceman when his wife and actor Priyanka Chopra was filming for The Matrix 4 in Germany.
- Actor Gal Gadot and her husband Jaron Varsano are expecting their third child together. The Wonder Woman actor posted a cute family picture to make the announcement.
- Chadwick Boseman's wife Simone Ledward broke down while accepting his posthumous Golden Globe for Ma Rainey's Black Bottom.
- Mark Ruffalo received the Best Actor in a Limited Series or TV Movie for I Know This Much Is True... at the Golden Globe Awards 2021. The actor, in his acceptance speech, spoke about "Mother Earth."
- The Golden Globe Awards 2021 winners were announced on Sunday, February 28. From The Crown to Schitt's Creek and I Care A Lot, here’s who bagged the trophies.
- The Golden Globe Awards 2021 took place this weekend and Twitter couldn't help but point out the chaos that unfolded at the awards show.
- Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA) were called out by several celebrities for their lack of diversity in their ranks. After stars chanted "Time's Up Globes", the HFPA issued a statement assuring a change in the making.