Ryan Reynolds caught childhood friend selling his baby’s pics
Ryan Reynolds learned the hard way that money can overpower friendship when he recently caught one of his friends selling his
The 38-year-old actor revealed that the one who did this was one of his closest friends, who has been with him since his childhood, reports News.co.au.
Claiming that it was a dark period for him, the Deadpool star added that it was like death and it was one of the most devastating things to find out.
Watch the Deadpool trailer here
Reynolds said that his pal thought he would never get caught but the actor used to send such pictures to a very small group of people and he figured out who it was easily
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Gal Gadot has said that she was on the verge of giving up acting when she was cast in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice as Wonder Woman. Read her nostalgic post.
- Kim Kardashian took to her Instagram account and remembered her father Robert Kardashian on his birth anniversary. Sister Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian also shared photos.
- I Care a Lot movie review: Rosamund Pike is in proper Gone Girl mode in director J Blakeson's devilishly entertaining dark comedy, out on Netflix.
- Singer FKA Twigs has offered more details about the alleged abuse that she faced during her relationship with actor Shia LaBeouf.
- Joe and Anthony Russo, directors of Marvel's Avengers: Endgame, have debunked a fan theory that was seemingly endorsed by the film's writers previously.
- Zack Snyder dropped the trailer for his upcoming Justice League on Valentine's Day. The action-packed clip teased an intense faceoff between Batman and Joker.