Dutt-Manyata court marriage awaits final signature
The court marriage of actor Sanjay Dutt and Dilnasheen Amir Ahmad Sheikh alias Manyata will have legal validity only after their final signature on the wedding declaration, the civil marriage registration authorities said in Panaji on Monday.
Dutt and Manyata had submitted declaration of their marriage to Civil Registrar's Office on February seven in South Goa's Salcette taluka.
"They have filed declaration of marriage but the marriage will be legal only after their final signature on the declaration," Chandrakant Pissurlekar, Civil Registrar, Salcette, who accepted the declaration, told PTI.
The authorities stated that the two will have to sign on the declaration before 90 days. The civil registration rules in Goa make it mandatory that one amongst the couple has to be a local resident.
In this case, Manyata has submitted a declaration by a former government servant, who has certified that she was staying in his flat at Aquem, a suburban locality of South Goa's Margao city. According to sources, Dilnasheen would legally change her name to Manyata after the final signature.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The launch took place from Satish Dhawan Space Centre in Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh.
- Transport commissioner Sanjeeb Panda and his IPS officer wife Santosh Bala (Home department special secretary), were in one of the three tents that caught fire.
- The petitioner had moved the high court in January this year after she was declared ineligible for admission to an undergraduate medical course as her left hand was amputated.
- Police said the killer slit the elderly woman's throat with a sharp weapon.
- "I did not learn Tamil. It is such a beautiful language, which is popular all over the world," the prime minister said.
- The rising demand for the ‘war room’ also coincides with the shrinking real estate space for the Congress in the national capital.
- Gandhi has on several occasions attacked the government over the three farm laws, alleging that they are intended to benefit "handful of PM Modi’s friends".
- The victims was being treated at Shri Maharaja Hari Singh hospital in Srinagar where he was on ventilator.