In love with my sister

I am madly in love with my cousin. Whenever I have sex with my girlfriend, I actually think of her. I know you will discourage me but please advise as to how I should proceed?

india Updated: Jan 23, 2006 19:20 IST


In love with my sister

I am a 21-year-old guy, madly in love with my cousin sister. I have been deeply attracted to her from past seven years. Whenever I have sex with my girlfriend, I actually think of her. I have tried to make her understand on many occasions and have made physical advances, which even she encourages. However, I am too scared to express my sexual feelings as I think of her being a family member. I know you will discourage me if I want to have sex with her. Please advise as to how I should proceed. I would not like to disclose my feelings, as I do not want to break families. Can you help me out?


Mother-in-law is ill-treated

I am a foreign national married to an Indian. My husband's 83-year-old mother is sick and is living in India with two brothers of my husband in the same house, which is her property. One of my husband's brothers is very rude to her and is abusive towards her. She is afraid that he may kill her. He wants to possess all her property and even my husband's share. Other brother is timid and is afraid himself. I cannot bring her here as she is unfit to travel and won't be comfortable living in a cold country. My husband is himself sick and all the time worried about his mom that makes me tensed. My husband cannot go back to India and live there as he has migrated here and we have kids, jobs and other liabilities. When we had gone to India, we tried to convince this rude brother for good sense and he was behaving well with my mother-in-law that time but as soon as we left he was back to his cruel behaviour towards the old lady. He and his wife claims to be leaders of some political party (Shiv Sena). Is there any way to protect this helpless lady?


You want to discuss your problems. Submit your question


My bust size is peanuts!

The size of my bust is very small and my husband likes buxom women. Wherever we go, he looks at other women and later tells me to do something about my breasts. I feel I am unable to satisfy my hubby. I don't have what he wants and I feel guilty. According to him, a woman looks pretty if she has big bosom. Whenever he talks about it, I get disappointed and don't feel like having sex with him at all. What should I do? Please guide me.


Reply From Dr. Prem Lata Chawla:
It is time for you to accept yourself the way you are. No body is perfect. Your problem is not small breasts but low self-esteem. Have faith in your abilities as a homemaker. You are not just a sex object especially created to satisfy your husband's (one man) sex needs. Your husband has no business to hurt you. Only children pass derogatory comments on other's physique. It is not mature behaviour at all. You have all the right to be angry with him and you should feel free to express it. Any time you catch him staring at women you better make him conscious of his boorishness and bad manners.


Will sex life be pleasurable?

I am a 25-year-old healthy man, about to get married. My problem is that due to excess masturbation, my organ has become curved. Now, I am trying to refrain myself from indulging in it. Will I be able to satisfy my wife? Is there some medicine or treatment that can help straighten a curved penis? Please help me out.


Reply From Dr. Prem Lata Chawla:
Medically speaking masturbation is harmless and it is not a cause for a curved penis. A curved penis is not a matter of concern as long as there is sustained erection for more than two minutes.


First Published: Jan 23, 2006 19:20 IST