It is a shame: PM on Malegaon blasts
On being queried if the govt had been able to find out the culprits, the PM said the govt was still in the process.india Updated: Sep 10, 2006 20:01 IST
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Sunday described the multiple blasts that killed more than 30 people at Malegaon in Maharashtra as a "shame" and said the government was yet to zero-in on who was behind that.
"It is a shame," he told journalists accompanying him on his two-nation tour to Brazil and Cuba.
Asked whether the government has been able to find out who was behind the blasts, the Prime Minister said "we have not been able to get to the bottom of it."