Left parties to protest fuel price hike
Left parties, which are against the hike in fuel prices, will hold protest rallies in West Bengal on Friday. They are also planning to hold protests in other parts of the country and in the Parliament.
Left demands a rollback from the government.
The government on Thursday raised the price of petrol by Rs 2 and the price of diesel by Rs 1. The hike was to be affective from Thursday midnight.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The rising demand for the ‘war room’ also coincides with the shrinking real estate space for the Congress in the national capital.
- Gandhi has on several occasions attacked the government over the three farm laws, alleging that they are intended to benefit "handful of PM Modi’s friends".
- The victims was being treated at Shri Maharaja Hari Singh hospital in Srinagar where he was on ventilator.
- Mann Ki Baat is also being aired live on the All India Radio, Doordarshan, Narendra Modi mobile app and the YouTube channels of AIR, DD News, PMO and the Union information and broadcasting ministry.
- The forest clearance is the latest in a long line of clearances that have been granted for the project