Minor fire in Mumbai's bakery chimney
Fire officials said that one fire engine and a tanker were rushed to the spot to douse the fire.india Updated: Oct 26, 2006 00:23 IST
A minor fire broke out in the chimney of a bakery in south Mumbai on Wednesday evening, Fire Brigade officials said.
The chimney of Asmita Bakery, situated on the Temkar Street in Nagpada, caught fire at around 10.00 pm, the officials said adding that one fire engine and a tanker were rushed to the spot to douse the fire.
There were, however, no injuries due to the fire, they added.
First Published: Oct 26, 2006 00:23 IST