Shahana’s travel diary
Actor Shahana Goswami on her love for globetrotting...india Updated: Jun 22, 2011 01:23 IST
Actor Shahana Goswami on her love for globetrotting...
1. Are you a beach bunny or a terrain traveller?
I’m a bit of both actually. But when I want to completely unwind, it’s a beach for sure!
2. Your ideal travel partner?
My closest girlfriends!
3. One destination that will never be on your wish list?
There’s no place I’d not want to visit.
4. Your five travel must haves?
Sunblock/moisturiser, traveler’s cheques, sunglasses, comfortable footwear and boundless energy.
5. Louis Vuitton or Samsonite?
Samsonite works for me. It would be a nightmare if I end up losing my LV luggage somewhere.
6. A bikini or a maillot?
I think a maillot is sexier than a bikini — the less you reveal, the more you can flaunt!
7. Your favourite holiday spot?
In India, I love Kerala, and abroad it could turn out to be Spain.
8. Staying at a five star or a local guesthouse?
Local guesthouses, home stays, couch-surfing and bed and breakfasts are my favourite options.
9. Your travelling attire?
Shorts, racerback tees, a cap, sunglasses, shoes and socks with a waist pouch or a knapsack.
First Published: Jun 21, 2011 18:19 IST