Rajasthan MLA’s bodyguard claims toll plaza staff abused and thrashed him
A security personal and the driver of Rajasthan’s Sadulshahar MLA Jagdish Jangid claimed to have allegedly been beaten up by the staff of Suratgarh-Hanumangarh toll plaza. A toll plaza worker has however denied the allegations and filed a counter complaint accusing the bodyguard of threatening them with a gun.
but both the sides have registered FIRs against each other.
According to a complaint filed by Lakhan Singh Gurjar, the MLA’s security man, the toll plaza staff stopped their car around 11am on Thursday by placing barricades. Gurjar’s complaint alleges he was abused and thrashed by around eight to ten men working at the toll plaza along with the driver of the car when he confronted them about stopping the car.
A toll plaza worker has registered a counter FIR against the MLA, his driver, and the security man alleging the car was trying to go through without paying the toll tax and that’s why a barricade was placed to stop them.
The worker’s FIR claims that the MLA, his driver and his security personnel abused the toll staff and the security personnel even pointed a gun towards a toll plaza worker which is when other toll plaza workers intervened to save him.
“As soon as the police came to know about the incident, a team was rushed to the spot and the matter was resolved. We have registered complaints filed by both the sides and the investigation is being done by the crime branch,” said a police official.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- n the missing complaint, family members expressed apprehension that the boy might have crossed to Pakistan since the family lived very close to the Indo-Pak international border and they had relatives in Pabni village in Pakistan.
- Chief minister Ashok Gehlot claimed that Rajasthan was the only state in India to be put in the green category in the detailed evaluation done by the World Health Organization due to better performance on all the parameters of vaccination.
- The Supreme Court had said last year in February that illegal sand mining could cause irreparable damage to the environment and is rampant in Rajasthan.
- Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot held the 'verbal exchange' between the two vaccine manufacturers as the reason behind the decline in participation in the vaccination drive
- Gajendra Singh was the son of former home minister and Congress stalwart from Rajasthan, Gulab Singh Shaktawat.
- The police investigated the case and got hold of the accused who was found to be a woman during the medical examination.
- Bikaner’s superintendent of police, Priti Chandra, rubbished the claims made by the girl’s family.
- All the passengers on the bus were from the Jain community and were returning to Ajmer after visiting a temple in Beawar
- Salman Khan has filed an application before the court seeking exemption from personal appearance in the poaching case.
- Vijay Sardana (58) was critically infected with Covid-19 in September 2020 and was hospitalized in Covid-19 ICU for a week but he didn’t lose courage
- Nearly 140 persons, including 100 in Jaipur alone, are reported to have been injured in kite-flying incidents in the state on the occasion of Makar Sankranti