Fans have had enough of Lady Gaga: Simon Cowell
Simon Cowell believes that music fans around the world have simply "had enough of" Lady Gaga.
The 54-year-old music mogul has said that though there is a lot of hype around the 27-year-old American pop-singer, her time is almost over, the Mirror reported.
In an interview with Kay Burley and Stig Abell on LBC 97.3, Cowell commented that Beyonce, who recently launched her album through iTunes, will be around for a lot longer than the Bad Romance singer.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- BTS singers Jimin and V graduated from Global Cyber University. The duo has been conferred with the Presidential Award as well.
- Singer Shreya Ghoshal has announced her first pregnancy. She is married to Shiladitya M since six years.
- BTS leader RM, during a conversation about India, revealed that he was familiar with Daler Mehndi's hit Punjabi track Tunak Tunak Tun and confessed he sang the song in middle school.
- Singer Harshdeep Kaur and husband Mankeet Singh have welcomed a son. They had earlier shared several posts trying to guess the baby's gender, wondering if the child would be a 'Singh' or a 'Kaur'.
- BTS singer V released his vlog on YouTube, which featured a few behind-the-scenes glimpses at his song Snow Flower with Peakboy, his workout session, and more.
- BLACKPINK member Rosé shared posters to confirm that she will make her solo debut on March 12. Her fellow BLACKPINK members Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie extend their support.
- BTS singer V left fans in India screaming after he was seen thanking a yoga instructor with a "namaste."
- BTS singer Jungkook was the talk of the town with his surprise VLive followed by his statements on his upcoming mixtape, dubbed JJK1, on Saturday.