Five things you didn't know about women
A science news site explains ten ways a woman's brain differs from that of a man. Here are the top five things you may not know about the female mind.sex and relationships Updated: Aug 31, 2010 16:53 IST
On August 29, the science news site
explains ten ways a woman's brain differs from that of a man. Here are the top five things you may not know about the female mind.
1. Her cycle impacts hormone levels in the brain and body every day of the month.
2. A woman's intuition is biological and females are better than men in reading people.
3. Conflicts release an abundance of chemicals in her brain that are similar to seizure. However, worse than conflicts, a woman's mind detests unreadable responses.
4. She processes pain, fear and anxiety differently than him. "Women are more prone to depression, post-traumatic stress disorder and other anxiety disorders."
5. Aggression is not her thing, a women's brain thinks strategically if a threat is near.
First Published: Aug 31, 2010 13:07 IST