bank holiday list]
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Amit Chaturvedi, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON SEP 06, 2021 11:37 AM IST
Bank Holiday September 2021: In remaining days of the month, Karma Puja will be marked on September 17, leading to bank closure in Ranchi. Indrajatra will be celebrated in Gangtok on September 20, and Sree Narayana Guru Samadhi Day in Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram.
Written by Sharangee Dutta | Edited by Poulomi Ghosh, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON AUG 28, 2021 05:39 PM IST
- Banks will remain closed in a total of 15 cities across India, including Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Lucknow and Patna, among others, on Monday on the occasion of Janmashtami or Krishna Jayanthi.
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Susmita Pakrasi
PUBLISHED ON JUN 27, 2021 12:10 PM IST
- Apart from the bank holidays mentioned, the banks will remain closed on second and fourth Saturdays of the month.
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Prashasti Singh, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON MAY 31, 2021 03:17 PM IST
RBI guidelines dictate that all banks must remain shut all on all gazetted holidays, and on public holidays, which can vary from state to state.
By hindustantimes.com, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON MAY 26, 2021 07:40 PM IST
Here is the list of bank holidays in June 2021 and the cities where they would remain closed.
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Deepali Sharma | Edited by Poulomi Ghosh, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON MAY 13, 2021 12:17 PM IST
On the occasion of Ramzan-Id (Id-Ul-Fitr) (Shawal-1) on May 13, the banks will remain closed in Belapur, Jammu, Kochi, Mumbai, Nagpur, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram.
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Susmita Pakrasi, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON MAY 12, 2021 10:40 AM IST
- All online banking services including ATMs, mobile banking and online banking services will be accessible.
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Mallika Soni
PUBLISHED ON MAR 28, 2021 03:55 PM IST
- As per RBI’s calendar, bank holidays in April include various festivals like Ram Navami, Good Friday, Bihu, freedom fighter and Congress leader Jagjivan Ram’s birth anniversary and the Telugu new year. Check list here
Edited by Prashasti Singh, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON MAR 24, 2021 01:34 PM IST
March 30 and April 3 are the two days on which the banks will operate between March 27 to April 4.
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Ayshee Bhaduri, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON MAR 20, 2021 09:30 PM IST
- The RBI listed bank holidays are not observed uniformly across the country, and varies from state to state. Only gazetted holidays are observed by banks all over the country
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Mallika Soni, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
UPDATED ON MAR 01, 2021 07:39 AM IST
The bank holidays vary in various states, depending on festivals being observed in specific states or notification of specific occasions in those states.
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Poulomi Ghosh
PUBLISHED ON JAN 29, 2021 09:18 AM IST
There is no national holiday for banks in February. Banks of different regions will remain closed on different occasions.
Hindustan Times, New Delhi | By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Poulomi Ghosh
UPDATED ON JAN 01, 2021 01:43 PM IST
January 1 is not a national bank holiday. Banks will remain closed tomorrow in only some select cities where it is a holiday.