[

emergency

]

Latest from emergency

Kangana Ranaut calls Emergency musical drama: 'Might have the longest song ever'

Kangana Ranaut has called her film Emergency a 'musical drama'. She also spoke about the ‘longest song ever' during the film.

Kangana Ranaut has called her film Emergency a 'musical drama'.
Kangana Ranaut has called her film Emergency a 'musical drama'.
Published on Jan 07, 2023 03:23 PM IST

Kangana Ranaut slips in river during Emergency recce: 'This is what happens…'

Kangana Ranaut is currently in Assam for the recce of her film Emergency. She has shared several on-field pictures from Assam on Instagram.

Kangana Ranaut shared several pictures from Emergency recce on Instagram.
Kangana Ranaut shared several pictures from Emergency recce on Instagram.
Published on Nov 04, 2022 10:05 AM IST

Kangana Ranaut steps out for Emergency shoot, explains why she needs umbrella

Kangana Ranaut stepped out in the sun in a new pic from the outdoor shoot location of her upcoming film, Emergency. In another photo, she was spotted under an umbrella.

Kangana Ranaut in an outdoor shoot location.
Kangana Ranaut in an outdoor shoot location.
Published on Nov 01, 2022 05:06 PM IST

Spinal cord injuries: Common causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment

Nearly 90 per cent of the spinal cord injuries are due to trauma and the rest 10 per cent are due to other reasons. However, the incidence of spinal cord injuries across the globe is increasing steadily. Here's all you need to know about common causes of spinal cord injuries and how to manage them

Spinal cord injuries: Common causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment (Danik Prihodko)
Spinal cord injuries: Common causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment (Danik Prihodko)
Updated on Oct 20, 2022 07:13 PM IST
ByZarafshan Shiraz, Delhi

Kangana Ranaut reveals why her uncles called her Indira Gandhi

Kangana Ranaut shared pics from her childhood and revealed that ‘uncles from army background called me Indira Gandhi’ because she used to have short hair. She added that she did not follow anyone's haistyle.

Kangana Ranaut plays Indira Gandhi in Emergency.
Kangana Ranaut plays Indira Gandhi in Emergency.
Published on Sep 19, 2022 12:39 PM IST
Story Saved
×
Saved Articles
Following
My Reads
My Offers
Sign out
New Delhi 0C
Monday, February 06, 2023
Start 15 Days Free Trial Subscribe Now
Register Free and get Exciting Deals