Latest from millennial
India's startup ecosystem is continuously discovering and improving itself. "It is in a constant state of learning and changing,"the Prime Minister said.
Published on Jan 15, 2022 02:33 PM IST
ANI | , New Delhi
- Sunny Leone looks bold and edgy in a ₹4k high-waist mini skirt with sultry blue knotted crop top and those are the only blues we are accepting this Monday
Updated on Sep 20, 2021 05:53 PM IST
, DelhiZarafshan Shiraz
- Mouni Roy inspires millennial fashion and oozes oomph as she treats fashionistas to smoking hot throwback pictures from Maldives, raises the heat in a pastel blue bikini as she lays down to read by the beach
Updated on Aug 27, 2021 11:17 AM IST
, DelhiZarafshan Shiraz
- Sara Ali Khan continues to rock ethnic looks after Eid-ul-Adha 2021, this time in a sexy red lehenga choli as she dolls up for an advertorial shoot and serves some major style inspiration for the millennial fashion freaks. Bookmark this Indian wear to slay at your next traditional outing
Updated on Jul 26, 2021 04:37 PM IST
- Janhvi Kapoor looks beach ready and her latest pictures in millennial-approved hot girl summer outfit are proof as she makes a seaside statement in a cutting-edge white swimwear teamed with a bomber denim jacket
Updated on Jul 07, 2021 03:20 PM IST
- Sara Ali Khan and Tara Sutaria’s smoking hot pictures in pastel-coloured sports bra and tights, while flaunting svelte figures, are setting the Internet on fire and we can’t wait to add them to our fashion closet as we obsess over their comfortable and super stylish athleisure looks
Updated on Jul 01, 2021 10:35 AM IST
- Anushka Sharma’s chic, effortless and fun look in monochrome pictures from England's Southampton, donning Balenciaga’s striped oversized shirt with tied-up collar and baggy mom jeans, have taken the Internet by storm and here’s their whopping cost
Updated on Jun 18, 2021 04:42 PM IST
- Khushi Kapoor redefines sexy as she shows millennials how to be ‘princess of bedroom’ during Covid-19 lockdown in a pretty blue vintage floral puff sleeve midi dress which instantly set us dreaming of those garden parties and summer trips
Updated on May 26, 2021 01:47 PM IST
Luxury is benefiting from the appetite among younger millennial and Gen Z Asian shoppers who are increasingly spending their money online on Dior gowns and Louis Vuitton bags amid inability to travel to the expensive luxury emporiums of Paris and Milan due to Covid-19
Updated on Apr 14, 2021 08:54 PM IST
- Mouni Roy is the new millennial trendsetter and these pictures of her in cool and fast fashion of tie and dye loungewear are proof
Updated on Feb 28, 2021 04:04 PM IST
If you’re looking to shed holiday debt, boost your savings or simply manage your money better, a spending freeze can get you on track. Here’s how to embark on (and stick to) a no-spend month.
Updated on Jan 06, 2021 07:09 PM IST
Associated Press |Lauren Schwahn | Posted by: Alfea Jamal
Our micro-example is reflected in several surveys showing that financial literacy rates in Asia are far lower than in the US, Canada and the UK.
Published on Oct 12, 2020 08:02 AM IST
A new analysis by the Brookings Institution shows that 50.7% of U.S. residents were under age 40, as of July 2019.
Published on Aug 03, 2020 08:22 PM IST
Orlando |Associated Press | Posted by Arpan Rai
The smartphone’s biggest value proposition is its camera—a 64MP quad-camera set-up that does a superb job of clicking images with depth, detail, and definition. Not to forget a 6000-mAh battery that lasts an entire day!
Updated on Jul 15, 2020 01:15 PM IST
They are fiercely radical, brave, different and exciting; read them now
Published on Apr 25, 2020 10:42 PM IST
Hindustan Times |Henry Eliot
Suhana has an interesting sense of style, which is very much like her father’s, casual but super stylish. In fact, if she does ever debut in Bollywood, she will give every millennial on the block a run for their money.
Updated on Jan 31, 2020 02:19 PM IST
Hindustan Times, Delhi |HT Correspondent
According to the researchers, having their own cars gives young men higher self-esteem and is a status symbol women find attractive.
Updated on Jan 04, 2020 11:29 AM IST
Mexico City |Indo Asian News Service
For 4,247 rupees ($60) a month, the Mumbai-based executive furnished his entire home, sourcing furniture for his bedroom, living room and dining area as well as a refrigerator and microwave.
Published on Dec 01, 2019 05:47 PM IST
Mumbai |Agence France-Presse
Millennials want freedom and what was seen as stability earlier, is now seen as a sign of being tied down.
Updated on Dec 01, 2019 03:15 PM IST
Mumbai |Agence France-Presse
The millennial generation -- generally defined as those born in the 1980s and the first half of the 1990s -- is approaching middle age. In less than two months, the oldest of this group will turn 40.
Updated on Nov 13, 2019 02:00 PM IST
Bloomberg |Noah Smith
Most of the stereotypes tied to so-called generations are ugly and insulting - whether it’s the greed and materialism associated with “boomers,” the narcissism and entitlement associated with “millennials,” or the aimlessness associated with “Gen X.”
Updated on Nov 11, 2019 11:38 AM IST
Salary estimates are based on salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by employees, users, and collected from past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
Published on Oct 29, 2019 01:30 PM IST
Hindustan Times, New Delhi |Nandita Mathur
The Father of our Nation, Mahatma Gandhi, wanted our countrymen to love their motherland like he did. He believed that a nation can thrive only if its citizens are aware and they work towards its holistic development.
Updated on Oct 02, 2019 12:40 PM IST
Hindustan Times, Delhi |Neharika Prakash
Lizzie McGuire gets a sequel on Disney+ with Hilary Duff returning as lead, millennials start a party on Twitter
Hilary Duff is all set to return as Lizzie McGuire once again in a sequel to the hit Disney Channel show. She will play Lizzie in her 30s, navigating life in New York.
Updated on Aug 24, 2019 01:13 PM IST
Press Trust of India | HT Correspondent
HT Brunch Cover Story: How millennials write…three 20-somethings write exclusive monsoon-themed stories
Turns out, their way of romanticising the rains is quite different from that of generations gone by
Updated on Aug 18, 2019 12:21 AM IST
Hindustan Times | HT Correspondent
Author Nikita Upadhyay in her book Roots to Radiance: Wholesome Beauty Solutions for the Millennial Life, says it’s important to have an in-depth understanding of what works for you.
Updated on Aug 17, 2019 03:54 PM IST
Hindustan Times, Delhi | HT Correspondent
According to the data gathered from users of dating app OkCupid, 83% women and 79% men find intelligence way more appealing than looks.
Updated on Aug 07, 2019 03:29 PM IST
Indo Asian News Service | , New DelhiIndo Asian News Service
Meet Instagrammers of vintage who have conquered the millennials’ favourite social media... and won!
Updated on Jun 30, 2019 01:59 AM IST
Hindustan Times |Team HT Brunch
Designer duo Shivan Bhatiya and Narresh Kukreja of label Shivan & Narresh talk about their latest collection and collaboration, eccentric prints and what really works for millennials’ fashion and more.
Updated on Jun 25, 2019 10:47 AM IST
Hindustan Times, Delhi | Saumya Sharma
HT Brunch Cover Story: Why Prateek Kuhad is the King of Heartbreak among millennials in India and abroad
The 29-year-old musician from Jaipur and his soulful lyrics have captured the hearts of many
Updated on Jun 17, 2019 12:37 PM IST
Hindustan Times | Ananya Ghosh