Sep 23, 2019-Monday

select city

Metro cities - Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata

Other cities - Noida, Gurgaon, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Bhopal , Chandigarh , Dehradun, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Ranchi

Monday, Sep 23, 2019
news about Noida authority
Aug 16, 2019 14:09
According to officials the authority needs to recover around Rs 20,000 crore in land dues from around 100 developers, who are building group housing and commercial projects in different sectors of the city. read more
Aug 10, 2019 23:52
Office bearers of the federation of Noida residents’ welfare associations (FONRWA) and other RWAs of the city met senior authority officials on Saturday to discuss various civic issues in the city. read more
Jul 23, 2019 22:36
The Noida authority conducted a review meeting on Tuesday to prepare an action plan as to how this defaulted amount would be recovered from the defaulters. read more
Jul 03, 2019 14:35
Under the campaign, the authority will start the distribution of cloth bags to vendors, traders and individual residents in order to make them aware that using plastic bags is causing huge environment issues. read more
Jul 01, 2019 13:52
Complaining that brackish and tinted water is being supplied by the Noida authority, CONRWA pointed out that despite having resources, the authority has still not installed new treatment plants or upgraded its infrastructure, such as old pipelines and... read more
Apr 16, 2019 16:59
The Noida Authority, since 2007 onwards, allotted housing land on an instalment basis after accepting 10% of the total land cost. The builders were to pay the remaining 90% in instalments but they defaulted. read more
Mar 07, 2019 05:29
As many as 79 homebuyers have filed petitions with Rera for non delivery of flats. “We have sought deregistration of the project, forensic audit, passport seizure of the promoter and EMI relief,” Anant said. read more
Jan 11, 2019 16:24
In 2013, the Noida authority had decided to form a committee to be tasked with the job of coordinating among the various departments to ensure that newly resurfaced roads are not dug up. However, the idea never materialised . read more
Dec 28, 2018 13:00
Driving on the wrong side is one of the most common traffic offences in the city that is also dangerous and has led to several accidents. The five locations have been identified after feedback from traffic constables. read more
Dec 21, 2018 15:22
The district administration has come up with a plan to address the issue of non-registration of flats by builders who are either unable to clear their dues to the authorities, or have given possession of properties without getting an occupancy certificate... read more
Oct 16, 2018 14:32
Power cuts are a regularity despite Noida being declared a ‘no-­tripping’ in August this year. Deputy general manager (electrical), Noida authority, SK Gupta said the work on improving the power network in the city is likely to start in the first week... read more
Sep 22, 2018 04:13
The authority has made all arrangements regarding the requisite software and staff so that the online map approval services can be done smoothly. read more
Sep 20, 2018 02:54
The Uttar Pradesh government had on April 17, 1976 established the New Okhla industrial development authority (NOIDA) with an aim to set up industries and provide residential facilities to those who would work in these industrial units. read more
Sep 09, 2018 05:26
The authority officials also discussed the technical know-how with the State Bank of India about the software that helps calculate and pay the charges. read more
Aug 29, 2018 03:06
The authority CEO’s driver parked the car and paid the fee to confirm that the contractor is not overcharging. The parking attendant in Sector 63 issued a parking slip through the hand-held parking ticketing machine. read more