- Sharad Kelkar spoke about the issues he faced when he started acting and recalled an incident from 2002. He had asked the director of a show to replace him after he gave 30 retakes.
Published on Aug 18, 2021 01:23 PM IST
- Sharad Kelkar opened up about playing an army officer in Bhuj: The Pride of India, working with Ajay Devgn and Sanjay Dutt, his journey as an actor, and more.
Published on Aug 15, 2021 10:03 AM IST
By Samrudhi Ghosh
- Sharad Kelkar recalled a time when he was going through financial struggles and ‘had no bank balance’. He said that he had even maxed out his credit cards back then.
Published on Aug 10, 2021 03:02 PM IST
Published on Jul 21, 2021 05:47 PM IST
- The Family Man's Priyamani has spoken about facing trolls and backlash for playing her character Suchi. She added people forget the difference between reel and real lives.
Updated on Jul 17, 2021 07:07 AM IST
- Sharad Kelkar, who had previously revealed he used to stammer as a child, spoke about being bullied for the same. The actor was recently seen in The Family Man 2.
Updated on Jul 05, 2021 07:02 AM IST
- The Family Man 2 actor Sharad Kelkar says he's receives threatening messages on a regular basis from the show's fans. The actor essays the role of Arvind, a colleague of Srikant's wife Suchi.
Published on Jul 02, 2021 04:39 PM IST
- Sharad Kelkar left fans in splits with his last Instagram post. He shared a picture of The Family Man 2's Chellam sir, aka Uday Mahesh, photobombing his and Priyamani's photo.
Published on Jun 28, 2021 08:28 PM IST
- The Family Man actor Sharad Kelkar has commented on his character Arvind's relationship in the show with Priyamani's character Suchi. He also spoke about how fans are convinced that he is a villain hiding in plain sight.
Published on Jun 10, 2021 11:02 AM IST
Actor Sharad Kelkar, whose extended cameo in the critically panned Laxmii was one of the few aspects of the film that were appreciated, has reacted to the response his performance has got.
Updated on Nov 17, 2020 04:23 PM IST
Hindustan Times | By HT Entertainment Desk
The actor says he is getting more than expected as the audiences have loved his performance and how he felt the pain of the transgenders when he heard their stories
Updated on Nov 15, 2020 03:21 PM IST
Actor Sharad Kelkar says it’s good to be rejected sometimes, so that you understand the value of success.
Updated on Oct 13, 2020 05:59 PM IST
Hindustan Times | By Shreya Mukherjee, New Delhi
Laxmmi Bomb teaser: Akshay Kumar film to release on Nov 9 on Disney+ Hotstar, actor promises a big blast on Diwali
Akshay Kumar has confirmed that his upcoming film, Laxmmi Bomb, will release on Disney+ Hotstar on the Diwali weekend this year i.e November 9. This is the actor’s first direct-to-digital release.
Updated on Sep 16, 2020 03:37 PM IST
Hindustan Times, New Delhi | By HT Entertainment Desk
Sharad Kelkar remembers the late director Nishikant Kamat, says “he fought till the end and that shows how strong his spirit was”
Updated on Aug 18, 2020 06:53 PM IST
Hindustan Times, Mumbai | By HT Correspondent
100 Hours 100 Stars: Sharad Kelkar explains how lockdown affected ‘workaholic’ like him, Elli AvrRam is enjoying time at home
100 Hours 100 Stars: Sharad Kelkar and Elli AvrRam opened up about how they are dealing with the lockdown in a chat with Fever Digital.
Updated on Jun 20, 2020 01:46 PM IST
Hindustan Times, New Delhi | By hindustantimes.com
Actor Sharad Kelkar, who play Maratha leader Shivaji in Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior, has said that he didn’t believe Saif Ali Khan meant what he said about the period drama and history.
Updated on Apr 10, 2020 08:20 AM IST
Actor Sharad Kelkar's daughter, Kesha, celebrated her sixth birthday on Friday. Here are some pictures and videos from her birthday party.
Updated on Feb 07, 2020 08:29 PM IST
Tanhaji The Unsung Warrior: Ajay Devgn says he wants to focus on stories that are ‘entertaining’ and ‘informative’
Ajay Devgn says he wants to work in historical films like Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior and plans to roll out a series of films on unsung warriors of India.
Updated on Dec 29, 2019 04:03 PM IST
Press Trust of India, Mumbai | By HT Correspondent
Rangbaaz Phirse review: Jimmy Sheirgill’s gangster drama delves deep into Rajasthan’s caste politics
Rangbaaz Phirse: Jimmy Sheirgill sheds his romantic image to transform into a gangster.
Updated on Dec 27, 2019 06:02 PM IST
Hindustan Times | By Ruchi Kaushal
Tanhaji The Unsung Warrior second trailer: Ajay Devgn unveils hyper-nationalist, saffron flag-waving historical epic.
Updated on Dec 16, 2019 05:49 PM IST
The Akhil Bhartiya Kshatriya Koli Rajput Sangh has filed a petition against Ajay Devgn’s film in Delhi High Court, over hiding the ‘true lineage’ of Tanhaji Malusare in the movie.
Updated on Dec 14, 2019 05:06 PM IST
Asian News International, New Delhi | By HT Correspondent
Ajay Devgn and Kajol play Taanaji and Savitribai in Tanhaji The Unsung Warrior. About working with Kajol, Ajay said that the two behaved with each other in front of everybody the way they behaved at home.
Updated on Nov 20, 2019 08:45 AM IST
Indo Asian News Service | By Indo Asian News Service
From comparing Ajay Devgn’s act to a paan masala commercial to comparing Saif Ali Khan to a cheap Jon Snow, here are some memes on the recently released first trailer for Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior.
Updated on Nov 19, 2019 06:31 PM IST
Ajay Devgn has shared a new teaser for his upcoming film Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior. Watch it here.
Updated on Nov 17, 2019 02:05 PM IST
Actor Ajay Devgn has unveiled the first looks of Sharad Kelkar as Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and Luke Kenny as Aurangzeb, from his upcoming film Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior.
Updated on Nov 14, 2019 02:36 PM IST
Confirming that they are making second and third parts of Rajkummar Rao and Shraddha Kapoor starrer Stree, Raj and DK have also promised a sequel to Go Goa Gone.
Updated on Sep 14, 2019 05:16 PM IST
Sharad Kelkar talks about his first visit to Cannes and taking his debut Marathi production to the film festival.
Updated on May 17, 2018 04:48 PM IST
While Sanjay Dutt is in form, Bhoomi is a stereotypical film that tries to advocate feminism but stays in the comfort zone of a Bollywood masala movie.
Updated on Jul 30, 2019 09:13 AM IST
Hindustan Times | By Sweta Kaushal, New Delhi