Sonia Balani resumes TV show shooting post injury
TV actor Sonia Balani, best known as Panchi of Tu Mera Hero, has resumed shooting for the TV show after recovering from injury she suffered in an accident earlier this month. She says she has realised the unpredictability of life.
"It was an unfortunate moment, but I thank God that my life was saved. Life is very unpredictable and we have to live with it. I went back home and I used to do nothing but sleep for 16-17 hours a day and just eat and sleep and rest," Sonia said in a statement.
Sonia was returning from Khandala hill station along with her co-star Priyanshu Jora and friends when their car rammed into a truck. The impact was intense and Sonia became unconscious with some serious head injuries. She was immediately rushed to a hospital, where she was admitted to the Intensive Care Unit.
Later, she was taken back to her home in Agra for full recovery, and almost 15 days after the accident she is now back on the show.
"I was strictly told by the doctors not to do any work for a few days. I am happy with the fact that I am back and the channel and production house have been understanding enough to make me shoot only six hours a day owing to my health," she added.
Sonia has been told by the doctors to avoid bright lights since it affects her brain waves. She also admitted that she feels dizzy at times, but is trying to do and give her best shot for the show.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Satish Shah chose to wait in line for three hours in the scorching heat to get the Covid-19 vaccine. As he tweeted about not using the VIP entrance, fans flooded the internet with Maya Sarabhai jokes.
- Kishwer Merchant said that her pregnancy was not planned. She is currently expecting her first child with her husband Suyyash Rai.
- Jankee Parekh felt a number of emotions as she left newborn son Sufi at home for some time, while she visited the dentist. See their first photo here.
- An FIR was lodged against Rakhi Sawant, her brother Rakesh Sawant and a person named Raj Khatri. Rakhi's brother has now reacted to it.
- Rubina Dilaik was forced to sell her house after not receiving her salary for a television show, despite repeated reminders to her producers.
- As they plan a small and sweet celebration for their third wedding anniversary on Thursday, Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao talk about seeking help from a marriage counsellor.
- In a viral video, Rahul Vaidya of Bigg Boss 14 is seen narrating an incident about how he met Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan at a city lounge and how the singer was impressed by star kid's humility and patience.
- Aly Goni has posted a new photo with close friend and Bigg Boss 14 co-contestant Jasmin Bhasin. Check it out here.
- Former Bigg Boss 14 contestant Kavita Kaushik has shared screenshots of the abusive messages she received on social media. "Call them out! Expose them!" Kavita wrote.
- Kishwer Merchant and Suyyash Rai announced on Tuesday that they are expecting their first child. Check out their Instagram posts.
- Amazon Prime Video has issued a new apology over the legal cases surrounding the political drama Tandav. Read it here.
- Late Pratyusha Banerjee's ex-boyfriend, Rahul Raj Singh, has said that he is waiting for the day that karma punishes Kamya Panjabi and Vikas Gupta. Both Vikas and Kamya have spoken against Rahul in Pratyusha's suicide case.
- Rubina Dilaik, Abhinav Shukla, Nikki Tamboli, Arshi Khan, and Jaan Kumar Sanu attended a Bigg Boss 14 bash thrown by Rahul Mahajan and his wife, Natalya.
- Bigg Boss 14 contestant Jasmin Bhasin took to Twitter to urge her fans to not spread negativity. Her tweet came amid social media wars between her fans and those of Rubina Dilaik.