Twitter realises Ananya Panday lifted Khloe Kardashian’s line for Fabulous Lives: ‘Can’t believe Khloe copied her struggles from Ananya’
Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives debuted on Netflix late last month but Twitter keeps finding new things to cringe some more about. Now, viewers of the series have realised how Ananya Panday lifted a line spoken by Khloe Kardashian on her reality show, Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
In the first episode of the show, Ananya is seen getting her makeup done for a shoot. Speaking to her team, she tells them how much her mother, Bhavana Panday, used to swear when she was young. “I have grown up around you and papa abusing. When I was young, I thought my name was F*ck* because you all used to say it,” she says amid protests from Bhavana.
Also Watch | The Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives | Aur Batao | Netflix
However, in an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe says the same thing about her mother Kris Jenner. “My mom cursed so much when were little, I thought my name was F*ck,” she had said.
Twitter users soon found out the similarities and poked some fun at Ananya. “Can’t believe Khloe Kardashian copied her struggles from Ananya Pandey,” wrote one, bringing in Ananya’s infamous comment about her struggles at an actors’ roundtable.
Ananya made a few appearances on the show, which is about four women who are also wives of Bollywood actors. In one scene, her father Chunky Panday also talked about her winning the Filmfare Award for Best Debut and how he feels he is jinxed when it came to award shows.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bigg Boss contestant Rakhi Sawant is really married to a man named Ritesh, her brother Rakesh has said. Ritesh's identity remains a mystery.
- Nikki Tamboli got into a heated fight with Devoleena Bhattacharjee on Bigg Boss 14. Watch the video here.
- Eijaz Khan, one of the top contenders to win Bigg Boss 14, walked out of the show earlier this week due to prior professional commitments. He hinted at his return in a video message.
- Eijaz Khan, who recently had to leave Bigg Boss 14 abruptly, has opened up about his relationship with Pavitra Punia.
- Actor Zeeshan Khan, who appears in Kumkum Bhagya, has recalled a casting couch incident that he experienced.
- Disha Parmar, who will soon marry Rahul Vaidya, shared a fan-made wedding card on Instagram stories and showered praise on it.