Akshay Kumar keeps daughter Nitara busy as Twinkle Khanna tries to write during coronavirus lockdown. See pic
Akshay Kumar is at home these days as his upcoming film Sooryavanshi has been delayed indefinitely due to coronavirus outbreak. Wife and writer Twinkle Khanna has now shared a picture of her time at home as she struggles to focus on writing while Akshay keeps daughter Nitara busy.
Sharing a picture on Instagram, Twinkle wrote, “Thought I would work on my book while he keeps her busy but the people that live inside my head don’t talk to me when the people I live with are chattering away as well. #nextwriting spotisthebathroom.” Twinkle’s laptop can be seen partially as she tries to write her book while she continues to watch Akshay and Nitara, who are sitting in the garden area, from a distance.
A few Bollywood moms reacted to the post on Instagram. While Tahira Kashyap shared a laughing emoji, Namrata Shirodkar dropped heart emojis in their reaction to the picture.
A day before, Twinkle took to Twitter to share her woes of keeping Nitara involved in studies at home. She wrote, “3 hours into day I of virtual learning with my first grader and I want to stab my eye with a fork. It doesn’t help that my Wi-Fi connection has the same attention span as my child, which means, they both take a break every five minutes:) #TeachersAreAClassApart.”
Last week, Twinkle had posted a picture from her reading sessions with Nitara and wrote, “Nothing better than lying down next to each other,engrossed in our own book,but still together.The greed to capture this moment of joy,to preserve it for a stage when memory will invariably be shrouded by the cobwebs of time,was overwhelming. #MeAndMine #loveinthetimeofcorona.”
Several cine bodies and production houses have halted shoots in order to avoid the spread of Covid-19. Akshay’s Sooryavanshi was scheduled to release on March 24 but will now hit the theatres on a later date. He will be seen with Katrina Kaif in the film directed by Rohit Shetty.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Deepika Padukone said that because of the upbringing she got, she believes in taking care of her home herself, instead of outsourcing duties to her staff.
- Kangana Ranaut, who deleted a controversial tweet against Tandav, defended it from allegations of inciting violence.
- Actor Shabana Azmi has shared a picture of herself, smiling from ear-to-ear, on the one-year anniversary of a near-fatal car crash.
- Remo D'Souza, who recently had a health scare, was spotted out and about town with friend Aamir Ali. Watch a video here.
- Citing the examples of Deepika Padukone, Kangana Rananut and Alia Bhatt, Taapsee Pannu has said that it is 'tedious' to find male stars to do female-led films.
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.