Alia Bhatt schools paparazzi in maintaining decorum at a hospital, says ‘silence please’. Watch viral video
Alia Bhatt has learnt the ropes of handling stardom at a fast pace and showed her crowd managing skills during an event at a hospital. Alia asked people to maintain silence and keep a safe distance from her.
Alia attended Art for Heart painting exhibition to raise funds for children with heart disease at Bai Jerbai Wadia Hospital For Children on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti. She looked hassled by photographers and a few others surrounding her to catch a glimpse.
Taking the matter in her own hands, Alia asked everybody to listen to her and asked them to move at least five steps back. She said, “Silence” and requested them to maintain decorum just like they must have done in a classroom during their school days. She also tried to explain how it was a hospital and they should not shout or make so much noise on the premises.
Watch | Alia Bhatt silences crowd at hospital, asks people to maintain decorum
The actor looked pretty in a lemon yellow dress with her centre-parted hair. As a video from the event surfaced online, the viewers remained divided on how she managed the situation. A fan said, “Why she is so cute yr.” Another commented, “So cute.” One more fan took her side and said, “Alia ekdam Shi kh r h.ye media vale paaglo ki Tarah chills rhe h. (Alia is right, the media is shouting like crazy)”
However, there were also many viewers who criticised the actor for screaming in order to silence others. A fan said, “Madam khud chilla rhi hai or..bol rhi hai yahan chilla ni skte. (Madam is herself shouting and asking others not to shout).” Another commented, “After she screaming the loudest SILENCE!! She say, You can’t scream here.”
Alia is set to begin shooting for Karan Johar’s dream project, Takht. The film also stars Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor, Janhvi Kapoor, Vicky Kaushal, Bhumi Pednekar and Anil Kapoor. While Ranveer will play Dara Shikoh, Alia will reportedly play his wife Begum Nadira Banu in the film.
Alia has already wrapped up her first film with boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor, Brahmastra. Directed by Ayan Mukerji, the film also stars Amitabh Bachchan and Mouni Roy.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut, who deleted a controversial tweet against Tandav, defended it from allegations of inciting violence.
- Actor Shabana Azmi has shared a picture of herself, smiling from ear-to-ear, on the one-year anniversary of a near-fatal car crash.
- Remo D'Souza, who recently had a health scare, was spotted out and about town with friend Aamir Ali. Watch a video here.
- Citing the examples of Deepika Padukone, Kangana Rananut and Alia Bhatt, Taapsee Pannu has said that it is 'tedious' to find male stars to do female-led films.
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
- Actor Minissha Lamba has said that there is no longer any stigma attached to separation, and if a relationship isn't working, it is advisable to part ways amicably.
- Shah Rukh Khan jokingly took offence as the official Twitter handle of Kolkata Knight Riders declared Juhi Chawla’s husband Jay Mehta as the 'most affable gentleman'.
- Actor Sonam Kapoor has shared a new image from the Glasgow sets of her upcoming film, Blind. Her dad, Anil Kapoor, left a comment on her post.
- Natasa Stankovic has paid a heartfelt tribute to Hardik Pandya’s father who died on Saturday after suffering a heart attack.