Don't think my husband and I'll work together: Shruti Seth
Shruti Seth, known for her role in TV show Shararat and Ristha.com, says it is unlikely that she will work in her director husband Danish Aslam's films. The actress also clarified that she would not do daily soaps.
"I don't think my husband and I'll be ever work together. We are happily married and I don't want work to come between us," Shruti told IANS when asked about whether she will do a lead role in her husband's film.
The actress, who is active both, on small screen and big screen, was seen in movies like Fanaa, Raajneeti and Slumdog Millionaire.
Talking about daily soap operas, she said: "You'll never see me in a soap. I don't particularly like the content of Indian dramas (Soap Opera). But if it would change with the time or some interesting would come up in future, then may be I would work in them. But not in the regular soap operas."
"I find them a bit unrealistic because I don't find people who cry all the time in reality and most of the shows are based on this. I don't relate this to real life," added the actress, who started her career as a model," added the 34-year-old.
Shruti will be seen in the family comedy show, "The Suite life of Karan and Kabir", which goes on air Sunday on Disney.
The multi-tasking actress also worked as a VJ for the show "Junglee Jukebox" on Channel V.
Talking about the changes in VJ's work because of the reality shows, she said: "It's just the need of time, whatever the audience wants, the channels offer the same."
The actress is also hosting "Comedy Circus" on Sony.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.
- Abhishek Bachchan has shared a picture from the sets of Dasvi and is seen in a powerful avatar. He plays Ganga Ram Chaudhary in the comedy film.
- Following IT raids at Anurag Kashyap's premises, Neeraj Ghaywan shared a picture from his library and tweeted, 'there’s definitely something there inside those books, too much wealth in them.'
- Slumdog Millionaire star Madhur Mittal has been accused of sexual assault by a former girlfriend. An FIR has been filed against the actor.