Hardik Pandya shares pics with Natasa Stankovic from hospital post childbirth, thanks doctors: ‘You guys are absolute gems’
Cricketer Hardik Pandya and actor Natasa Stankovic welcomed their first child on July 30. Both have been sharing pictures with their newborn. In his latest lot, Hardik has thanked the doctors at the hospital where his son was born.
Sharing a bunch of pictures, Hardik wrote: “Special thanks to Akanksha hospital in Anand! Last one week you guys made sure we have our home away from home! @niketunited @drmolinapatel @dr.nayanapatel you guys are absolute gems Bringing my baby in this world! Will be grateful forever.” In the pictures, the celebrity couple pose with doctors and staff at the hospital. In some of them, Natasa can be seen celebrating the occasion with a cake cutting ceremony while in another, they seem to be in the process of leaving the hospital.
Hardik has also been sharing pictures from their room. Sharing one in which he has Natasa in his arms after gifting her a bunch of red roses, he wrote: “Roses for my rose. Thank you for giving me the best gift ever.” On Wednesday, Natasa had shared a similar picture, but with their baby in Hardik’s hands, and had written: “ My family my @hardikpandya93 #blessed #grateful #myboys.”
On Friday, the cricketer, on Instagram stories, shared an adorable picture in which he is seen bringing diapers for the newborn baby. While he is driving his car, the diapers are lying on its back seat. He shared the story while tagging his fiance and wrote, “Baby’s diapers are on the way”. The couple got engaged in Dubai, on a ferry along with close friends.
(With ANI inputs)
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Here's a video of almost-baby Tiger Shroff, taking to the stage with his father, Jackie, back in the early 1990s.
- The creatives behind an apparel advertisement featuring Deepika Padukone have been accused of plagiarism by Yeh Ballet filmmaker Sooni Taraporevala, who has called the incident 'intellectual theft'.
- Fans have once again spotted similarities between Tiger Shroff's character in Heropanti 2, and Agent 47 in the Hitman video game series. A new poster for the film debuted on Tuesday.
- Kajol celebrated the completion of one year of her short film, Devi. She mentioned how the film could still make her emotional.
- Several Twitter users pointed out that the poster for the upcoming Saina Nehwal biopic, starring Parineeti Chopra, appears to show an incorrect serve action.
- John Abraham and Disha Patani have begun working on their upcoming film, Ek Villain Returns. See pics.
- Tiger Shroff, who turned a year older on Tuesday, was spotted with rumoured girlfriend Disha Patani and his mother Ayesha Dutt on a dinner outing.
- Ankita Lokhande has shared several pictures and videos from a house party she had with Rashami Desai on Monday.
- Shaza Morani and Priyaank Sharma's Hindu wedding ceremony has been postponed, in light of the increase in Covid-19 cases in Maharashtra. The couple and their families and friends are currently in the Maldives.
- Divya Dutta has expressed her displeasure at being labeled as a supporting actor, insisting she loves playing all kinds of roles.
- Actor Parineeti Chopra's long-awaited biopic of badminton ace Saina Nehwal has been given a release date. Watch the first teaser here.
- Actor Ileana D'Cruz was asked during an Instagram Ask Me Anything session if she's ever had any cosmetic surgeries done. Here's what she said.
- Kangana Ranaut says that a new FIR has been registered against her, this time over her tweets on farmers agitation against the farm bills.
- Tara Sutaria shared the first poster of her upcoming movie Tadap. Her boyfriend Aadar Jain shared the poster on his Instagram Stories and expressed his excitement.