‘How much tax have you paid?’: Rangoli Chandel asks Kubbra Sait as actor questions Y-plus security for Kangana Ranaut
Kangana Ranaut’s sister Rangoli Chandel has reacted to Kubbra Sait’s latest tweets about the actor. Kubbra had raised concern over the Y-plus security being provided to Kangana by the home ministry and had asked if as a taxpayer she was footing the bill.
“Just checking, is it going out my taxes,” Kubbra had written in her tweet. Now, Rangoli has reacted to this with a post shared on her Instagram Stories. Sharing a news clipping on Kubbra’s comment, Rangoli wrote, “Just out of curiosity, how much tax have you paid?”
Kangana was provided the additional security as she was engaged in a war of words with Shiv Sena leaders. After she made a comment comparing Mumbai to Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, enraged Shiv Sena leader, including Sanjay Raut, told her not to come to Mumbai. Kangana announced that she would arrive back home on September 9, Wednesday, challenging them to try and stop her.
Under the Y-plus category, Kangana got 10 to 11 armed commandoes guarding her in three shifts, with two or three Personnel Security Officers (PSOs) accompanying her round the clock and one security personnel deployed at her residence.
After Kangana’s office was partially demolished by the BMC on Wednesay, Kubbra had tweeted that it was ‘abominable.’ “Politics is what are led us to where we stand today. Politics will make things worse. The current scenario needs attention to real problems, not the creation of more issues.This is abominable. Not cool BMC, not cool,” she had written.
Kubbra was recently blocked on Twitter by Kangana. She’d reacted to the development by tweeting in shock, “Aiyo! I was silent all along. Not one tweet to her. We are katti and she didn’t even tell me. Told her it’s not personal bro!”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Fans clamoured for any new detail about Kareena Kapoor's new baby, after she posted a year-in-recap post on Instagram.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor, who turned 24 on Saturday, has spoken about the most valuable life lessons she learned from her parents, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.
- Ranveer Singh took to Instagram and shared an old picture featuring Rohan Shrestha on the photographer's birthday. The photo was taken when they were 14.
- "I will not make the statement you want me to, take my smile instead," said Gul Panag, refusing to comment on statements made by several celebrities about the farmers' protest, in a video being widely shared online.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut has said that she hasn't taken a single holiday in 2021, and has worked through her periods.
- Actors Swara Bhasker, Richa Chadha, Tisca Chopra, Satyadeep Misra, Rajshri Deshpande and others took to social media to voice their support for Taapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap.
- Janhvi Kapoor had once revealed how her mother did not want her to join films. Sridevi felt her older daughter would not be able to survive in the industry.
- New behind-the-scenes photos from the sets of an advertisment capture Ranbir Kapoor's transformation into an old man.