Jacqueline Fernandez on her Bhoot Police co-star Saif Ali Khan: ‘We are not just co-stars but friends’
Actor Jacqueline Fernandez is currently in Himachal Pradesh shooting for her upcoming film Bhoot Police. She is part of a team comprising Saif Ali Khan, Yami Gautam and Arjun Kapoor. In a new interview, she has spoken about her experience of shooting in the state, her role and about working with her co-stars.
Bhoot Police, for the uninitiated, is a horror comedy where Saif and Arjun play ghostbusters. The film is being shot in the hill station of Dalhousie.
She told Mumbai Mirror, “Saif and I have worked together earlier in Race 2; we are not just co-stars but friends. And even Arjun and Yami, with whom I am collaborating for the first time, are super fun.”
And while she said she could not reveal much about her character, she did call her “super sexy and glam”. Jacqueline also mentioned how she made friends with a horse she spotted grazing near their shooting venue and has been spending time with it.
Few days back ,Yami had shared pictures from their shooting venue and given a peak into the scenery around them. Taking to her Instagram stories, she had written: “Somewhere it’s raining. Good morning.” She had also shared some no filter pictures of herself.
In October end, team had left for Dalhousie. Informing about it, trade analyst Taran Adarsh had written: “ALL SET FOR DALHOUSIE... #SaifAliKhan, #ArjunKapoor, #JacquelineFernandez and #YamiGautam leave for #Dalhousie for the shoot of horror-comedy #BhootPolice... Directed by Pavan Kirpalani... Produced by Ramesh Taurani and Akshai Puri.” After a mandatory 5-day quarantine period, shooting had commenced in right earnest.
Speaking about his film, director Pavan had earlier told Mumbai Mirror, “We are excited to bring this spooky adventure-comedy and really happy to have Saif and Arjun join the team are a perfect fit for this crazy entertainer. Both of them will be seen in very different avatars and will bring trademark humour to the script.”
Follow @htshowbiz on Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Ankita Lokhande, in an Instagram live, talked about going through depression but not talking about it. She said that she did not have anyone to support her except her family and some fans.
- Bhumi Pednekar shared a number of behind-the-scenes photos and videos from the making of Sonchiriya as the film completed two years of its release. She included a special dedication for Sushant Singh Rajput.
- As Karisma Kapoor showed off her figure in a new Instagram post, Manish Malhotra and Sophie Choudry were reminded of her Dil To Pagal Hai days.
Vineet Kumar Singh: My career has been built from one-two scenes; I have played the role of a dead body too
- Kangana Ranaut on Monday shared photos of her partially demolished Mumbai office, and said that her 'heart broke again' after she visited the property.
- Ankita Lokhande, in an Instagram live, urged Sushant Singh Rajput's fans to stop blaming her and said that no one knows her side of the story. She also revealed that she went through depression.
- Sanjay Dutt introduced fans to his new look in a family portrait shared by his wife Maanayata Dutt. He could be seen sporting bleached hair in the photo.
- Priyanka Chopra said that while she gets a lot of love and protectiveness from her South Asian fans, there are a lot of people from the community who are negative about her.
- Actor Rahul Bose has reacted to Anil Kapoor's story about almost killing him while shooting a scene for Dil Dhadakne Do.