Kajal Aggarwal stuns in red, shares pics from Maldives honeymoon, husband Gautam ‘grateful for being able to travel again’
Actor Kajal Aggarwal and her interior designer husband Gautam Kitchlu are honeymooning in Maldives. Kajal and Gautam have shared pictures from the holiday destination as they travel safely amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Kajal shared pictures of herself and Gautam as they posed against the bright blue ocean. She was seen in a red dress and a hat while Gautam was seen in a white T-shirt and brown shorts. She also shared pictures of her bag and slippers, calling them her ‘beach essentials’.
For one picture, Gautam posed in between the water villas built over the ocean, a trademark of luxurious Maldives hotels. He was seen in a black T-shirt and a pair of grey trousers. “Grateful for being able to travel again while taking necessary precautions. Slowly steadily we inch back towards normalcy. My affinity towards beautiful spaces seems to continue,” he wrote with his picture.
In another post, he shared a picture from the cockpit of their plane. He wrote, “Alternative profession?” Kajal, meanwhile, has not shared any pictures from the honeymoon yet. This is not her first time travelling to the scenic country. Previously, she enjoyed a holiday in Maldives with her sister and the rest of her family and shared pictures from the trip on Instagram.
Kajal and Gautam got married last Friday at the Taj Palace Hotel in Mumbai. The couple shared multiple, stunning pictures from their wedding and other functions such as haldi and mehendi.
On Saturday, Kajal shared photos of their passports ahead of their vacation. The custom-made covers were marked ‘Gautam Kitchlu’ and ‘Kajal Kitchlu’. While the actor has not changed her name on social media, she has said that she is getting used to being called ‘Mrs Kitchlu’.
Talking about the change, Kajal told Filmibeat, “(It is) Wonderful, but I am still acclimatising. I am getting used to being called Mrs Kitchlu. Although, I love the sound of it. It’s a whole new phase of my life and I am still adapting.”
Kajal told Vogue magazine about her wedding, “Gautam and I dated for about three years, and then we were friends for seven. We have progressed in every stage of being friends and been very important in each other’s lives.” She added, “We were used to meeting all the time. Whether it was a social party or an important professional endeavour, the other one would always show up. So, amidst the lockdown, when we didn’t see each other for a few weeks—at best, we would catch a glimpse behind a mask at a grocery store—we realised that we wanted to be together.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Janhvi Kapoor celebrated her 24th birthday on Saturday, with the team of Good Luck Jerry. See inside pictures and videos from the celebrations here.
- Alia Bhatt is ready for summer and her latest Instagram post is a proof of it. Alia was seen soaking up the sun, leaving Katrina Kaif impressed.
- Akshay Kumar shares a picture from the script-reading session of Ram Setu with Jacqueline Fernandez and Nushrratt Baruccha.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan, who recently welcomed her second child with husband Saif Ali Khan, reciprocated the love that was showered on her by his sister, Saba.
- Kangana Ranaut once claimed credit for some iconic scenes in Queen, and said that she did not expect much from the film.
- Ibrahim Ali Khan's friend has shared a picture with the star kid from their family home, Pataudi Palace. See it here.
- Actor Ankita Lokhande has defended Mahhi Vij and Jay Bhanushali against allegations that they abandoned their foster children.
- Karan Johar took to Instagram and shared a video of his children Roohi and Yash role-playing as a mother-son duo.
- Shraddha Kapoor and Ranveer Singh were spotted at the birthday bash of her rumoured boyfriend, celebrity photographer Rohan Shrestha. See pictures here.
- Kangana Ranaut has said that she did Queen 'for money' and never thought it would even be released. The film celebrates its seventh anniversary on Sunday.
- Pictures of Shah Rukh Khan at his parents' grave site in New Delhi showed the actor paying his respects. Shah Rukh's parents died when he was very young.
- Pooja Bhatt has revealed the advice her father Mahesh Bhatt gave her before shooting a romantic scene with Sanjay Dutt in Sadak.
- Sonam Kapoor, who lives in London, shared a throwback picture from their childhood to wish Janhvi Kapoor on her birthday. See here.
- An unseen picture of Saif Ali Khan with his son Ibrahim Ali Khan from latter's birthday bash has surfaced online. See it here.