Jawaani Jaaneman actor Alaya F turns 23 in style, celebrates the day with a bang and a bikini in Alibag. See pic
Actor Alaya F, who made her Bollywood debut with Saif Ali Khan-starrer Jawaani Jaaneman, is celebrating her 23th birthday today. She has now shared a glimpse of her birthday bash in Alibag as she turned a year older in style.
Sharing the picture which shows her striking a pose in style in a blue bikini, she wrote, “Feeling blessed, grateful and super happy! Thank you for all the love and all the wonderful birthday wishes!” She is seen standing on big blocks of her initials at a place all decked up in colourful balloons in shades of pastel and flowers and other props placed for the party.
She another boomerang video on her Instagram Stories which suggests that she rang in her birthday with a midnight bash. She is seen walking around the lit up initials of her name at night in a knee-length dress and heels.
Alaya is the daughter of actor Pooja Bedi. She made her film debut with Jawaani Jaaneman in January this year. The film was directed by Nitin Kakkar and featured her as a pregnant 21-year-old. Saif Ali Khan played her father while Tabu played her mother in the film.
Alaya was one of the very few star kids who took the nepotism debate in their stride. Accepting her privilege, she had told Mumbai Mirror in an interview, “We need to realise that even in our struggle, we are privileged. If we got rejected in 10 auditions, someone else has got the thumbs down 100 times. Their struggle is greater than ours. But just because I’m privileged, doesn’t mean that I’m not going to do what I love and work hard at it.”
She had also said that she admires Priyanka Chopra, Alia Bhatt and Deepika Padukone but wants to make her own path.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Shabana Azmi has shared a picture of herself, smiling from ear-to-ear, on the one-year anniversary of a near-fatal car crash.
- Remo D'Souza, who recently had a health scare, was spotted out and about town with friend Aamir Ali. Watch a video here.
- Citing the examples of Deepika Padukone, Kangana Rananut and Alia Bhatt, Taapsee Pannu has said that it is 'tedious' to find male stars to do female-led films.
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
- Actor Minissha Lamba has said that there is no longer any stigma attached to separation, and if a relationship isn't working, it is advisable to part ways amicably.
- Shah Rukh Khan jokingly took offence as the official Twitter handle of Kolkata Knight Riders declared Juhi Chawla’s husband Jay Mehta as the 'most affable gentleman'.
- Actor Sonam Kapoor has shared a new image from the Glasgow sets of her upcoming film, Blind. Her dad, Anil Kapoor, left a comment on her post.
- Natasa Stankovic has paid a heartfelt tribute to Hardik Pandya’s father who died on Saturday after suffering a heart attack.
- Disha Patani took to Instagram stories to share a video of herself dancing to rumoured boyfriend Tiger Shroff's new track, Casanova.
- Soni Razdan feels that Rhea Chakraborty has a bright future ahead of her in the film industry. Soni said that her time in jail 'clearly exposed the people who sent her there'.