Kajol breaks down in Aishwarya Rai’s arms at father-in-law Veeru Devgan’s funeral as Abhishek consoles her. Watch
It was an emotional moment as actor Ajay Devgn’s father, action director Veeru Devgan’s funeral in Mumbai. An ocean of big names from Bollywood landed at the actor’s residence and among them were actors Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan. It appears an emotional Kajol broke down crying and Aishwarya hugged her.
In a clip, as Abhishek stands by his wife Aishwarya’s side, Kajol is inconsolable. At one point, Aishwarya hugs her and Kajol cries in her arms. Abhishek pats Kajol as Aishwarya holds her tight in her arms.
WATCH | Ajay Devgn’s father dies, Bollywood pays last respects
Among others who showed up Ajay’s residence to pay their last respects were Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Sunny Deol with brother Bobby, Anil Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor who came with his dad, producer Boney Kapoor, veteran actor Raza Murad, Suniel Shetty and Tusshar Kapoor among many more.
Veeru was suffering from breathing problems for which he was immediately admitted to Surya Hospital in Santa Cruz. However, his condition turned critical and he suffered a cardiac arrest.
Devgan has choreographed action scenes in more than 80 films abd directed Hindustan Ki Kasam, where his son Ajay played the lead alongside Amitabh Bachchan. He was also the producer of the film. He has also acted in a couple of films such as Sar Utha Ke Jiyo, Kranti, Mr. Natwarlal and Muqabla to name a few.
(With ANI inputs)
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Sara Ali Khan has shared a few adorable pictures with cousin Inaaya Naumi Kemmu (daughter of her aunt Soha Ali Khan) and the two have been called ‘cuteness queens’ by the internet.
- Ranveer Singh's sister Ritika Bhavnani celebrated her birthday on Saturday and the entire Bhavnani family came together to celebrate the occasion by stepping out for a family dinner.
- Actor Ameesha Patel took to her social media accounts on Saturday to seemingly address reports that she'd defrauded a businessman.
- Genelia D'Souza once teased sons Rahyl and Riaan about Riteish Deshmukh's 'new girlfriend'. She said that the boys got rather 'upset' with him over the joke.
Akshay Oberoi: Acting is not a sport or a game, you’re just competing with yourself and your last performance
- Called a 'truly clueless, uneducated, stupid human being' on Twitter, Kangana Ranaut said that her tweets are intended for 'high IQ people'.
- Babil Khan got emotional as he stumbled upon old messages from his father, the late Irrfan Khan, while deleting unnecessary texts from his phone.
- Hrithik Roshan, in an interview in 2017, said that he was at a good place in his life and was not thinking about getting married again. He was previously married to Sussanne Khan.
- Parineeti Chopra reminisced about many of her firsts in a new video for Netflix India. Watch it here.
- Bipasha Basu and her husband, Karan Singh Grover, have been keeping their fans updated with their adventures in the Maldives. See their pictures here.
- Milind Soman and his wife, Ankita Konwar, took to Instagram on Saturday to celebrate seven years of their relationship. See the pictures here.
- Actor Priyanka Chopra on Saturday passed on her best wishes to the current Miss India contestants, and reminisced about winning the crown two decades ago.